Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YA ceemji you are right but situation makes this if you ask someone that you you want to go front or back they always choose front only......

If someone throws a punch at me ,should I step back or forward
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7809]}
!
Really funny ceemji i am not know about others but you hit first than him...hahahahahah
think1_2012-06-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Really funny ceemji i am not know about others but you hit first than him...hahahahahah

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7810]}
YA ceemji you are right but situation makes this if you ask someone that you you want to go front or back they always choose front only......

!

If you follow Mahatma Gandhi ji then you should move forward and ask that person to punch you once more :laugh: otherwise you should see it first why he/she punched you then only you should take appropriate action. :)
000203F2_2012-06-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

!

If you follow Mahatma Gandhi ji then you should move forward and ask that person to punch you once more :laugh: otherwise you should see it first why he/she punched you then only you should take appropriate action. :)

But if I follow Bal Thackerey!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7811]}

!

But if I follow Bal Thackerey!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7811]}

Following Bal thakeray is OK but don't follow Mamta Banerji otherwise for every punch you will have to sit on hunger strike. :laugh:
Then what apply my rule which i suggest for you ceemji.....
Then what apply my rule which i suggest for you ceemji.....

Which Rule Asha can you clarify it i will check if i can apply that. :woohoo:
Please See the previous Discussion with Ceem jee you got your Answer..........
Control on mind can make us stubborn sometime.. but its true we can rule world with it..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.