Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For parent both Girls and boys are Same and They cannot find which Love them Most............
For parent both Girls and boys are Same and They cannot find which Love them Most............

No, they can know it well at their old age

Meera sandhu
actually it depend from parents to parents and child to child.in one family a girl can love her parents more than boys and in other boy can love more than girl.

and even this can also be a case that if parents have both the child as a girl or boy then one girl love more than other girl and same for boys too.

and even both can love equally also in some families.
eleve_prof-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
actually it depend from parents to parents and child to child.in one family a girl can love her parents more than boys and in other boy can love more than girl.

and even this can also be a case that if parents have both the child as a girl or boy then one girl love more than other girl and same for boys too.

and even both can love equally also in some families.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7414]}
What are you saying? Am confused ;)

Meera sandhu
Girls are more attached to parents than boys. Now a days i even saw boys throwing their parents out of house and girls looking after their parents. There are few boys who take of their parents but such boys are very rare in the society

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Girls are more attached to parents than boys. Now a days i even saw boys throwing their parents out of house and girls looking after their parents. There are few boys who take of their parents but such boys are very rare in the society

Even i also have seen it in almost 75% cases the boys don't look after their parents when they get old may be their wives don't let them do it. :evil: In that case their daughter help them i have seen lot of girls acting as a son and taking care of their parents. :whistle: It looks strange as what we expect from a son he does not do still from the child hood people differentiate thinking son will help in future. :evil:
exactly sanjeev, Wives of the sons plays a major role in such kind of things they only separates son and parents and they influence the mind of the son not to look after the parents.But most of the parents from childhood , parents give much importance to the son then the daughter. but also son leaves the parents and daughter will look after their parents. but such parents never understand the daughter love and more over they feel that they have looked after the daughter from child hood so she should look after them. But they never think that their son is not doing his job that is looking after them. when the son comes to their house they take alot of care but when the daughter comes they won't even give minimum importance also but also girls look after their parents.

I thought both son and daughter love their parents almost on equal level but the reasons are different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too think that there is no difference in boy and girls,loving their parents.

Want to make each day Accountable

YEs, but most of the families it happens. Girls only look after their parents than boys.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.