Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Girls remain in their houses more,so they really love their mother.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its not like that ronark. but now a days we can find boys who look after their parents well and the boys who through their parents from home. and there are girls who look after their parents and who dont bother of their parents after getting married. But most of the cases are with boys only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Because I have only a girl so I think this is girl who loves more. Let my kiddo grow up enough to see whether or not he also loves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because I have only a girl so I think this is girl who loves more. Let my kiddo grow up enough to see whether or not he also loves.

Actually you don't have an option Suny. :woohoo: This question is not for you. :woohoo:
Actually if there is good then obviously bad also will be. So there will be girls and boys who love their parents and they will be girls and boys who never look after their parents but they want parents properties

No . I am a boy and I love and respect and care my parents too much. They are also proud of me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too respect and love my parents.I can sacrifice anything for them. I never be selfish of my life.

I too respect and love my parents.I can sacrifice anything for them. I never be selfish of my life.

Yes,parents are always precious to us.We can do anything for them.

But parents also should understand their children who love them alot and who are sacrificing things many things for their sake

But parents also should understand their children who love them alot and who are sacrificing things many things for their sake

Parents should be open-minded. They should be able to understand their child situation as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.