Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because some people thought and practiced this. They never ate or drank before brushing teeth to keep bacteria away.

And what is the better way this is what i wanted to know.Is it true bacteria remain in our teeth at night so is it not better to brush teeth only before we go to sleep. :)

We do it before bed and after getting up although I drink lots of water before doing any thing else. I am talking about people who believed this previously. Ask your father.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because some people thought and practiced this. They never ate or drank before brushing teeth to keep bacteria away.

Yes, i believe on this thing. I never take anything before brushing. :)

Vinu
I always prefer that without brushing no one take any eatable thing in mouth.......
No this is really bad idea taking brushing after tea. The gems in your mouth will enter in to your body.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also suggest the same it is our first priority to brush teeth then we take tea......

And what is the better way this is what i wanted to know.Is it true bacteria remain in our teeth at night so is it not better to brush teeth only before we go to sleep. :)

We do it before bed and after getting up although I drink lots of water before doing any thing else. I am talking about people who believed this previously. Ask your father.

my father also like to brush teeth first than to have tea but i don't as i don't go by the tradition which are made by old people i go ny logic and you understand it Suny i know. :)
]

And what is the better way this is what i wanted to know.Is it true bacteria remain in our teeth at night so is it not better to brush teeth only before we go to sleep. :)[/quote]
We do it before bed and after getting up although I drink lots of water before doing any thing else. I am talking about people who believed this previously. Ask your father.[/quote]

my father also like to brush teeth first than to have tea but i don't as i don't go by the tradition which are made by old people i go ny logic and you understand it Suny i know. :)[/quote]

I like mixture, some where old is gold and some where youngsters are wrong. So that makes it even. I hope you know what I mean? :evil: :evil: Middle aged are always right and trustworthy. Now you decide in which category you fall? :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

]

We do it before bed and after getting up although I drink lots of water before doing any thing else. I am talking about people who believed this previously. Ask your father.[/quote]

my father also like to brush teeth first than to have tea but i don't as i don't go by the tradition which are made by old people i go ny logic and you understand it Suny i know. :)[/quote]

I like mixture, some where old is gold and some where youngsters are wrong. So that makes it even. I hope you know what I mean? :evil: :evil: Middle aged are always right and trustworthy. Now you decide in which category you fall? :woohoo:[/quote]

But you still not said what is right after tea or before tea. :laugh:
I prefer it to brush two days in a day so it provide better protection from germs.
It is always good to brush and then have anything. Then there will be no attack to your teeth and you body organs especially stomach digestive system

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.