Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try adding baking soda in your brushing routine. It will help you to whiten your teeth.

Is it not harmful for the teeth?I never used it can you tell me can we use it? :)

No it is not harmful for the teeth. Many toothpastes contain baking soda as one of the teeth whitening agents.
Thank you said by: vinodh
[quote]Try adding baking soda in your brushing routine. It will help you to whiten your teeth.

Give some details how it will be mixed with paste.

You just need to add a half tea spoon of baking soda to your regular tooth paste and brush your teeth with this mixture. It is as simple as anything.

I saw in National Geographic channel,that with the help of Baking soda and salt,we could clean our teeth.

Baking soda will make our teeth white. But, is it good for teeth??!

If its helping you to whiten your teeth, then no doubt it is good for teeth. It is not having any side effects but you must take care not to swallow it while brushing.
[quote]Try adding baking soda in your brushing routine. It will help you to whiten your teeth.

You just need to add a half tea spoon of baking soda to your regular tooth paste and brush your teeth with this mixture. It is as simple as anything.

I saw in National Geographic channel,that with the help of Baking soda and salt,we could clean our teeth.

If its helping you to whiten your teeth, then no doubt it is good for teeth. It is not having any side effects but you must take care not to swallow it while brushing.

I never tried it as i know that baking soda is basically a chemical which may have a side effect on our gums.But i am not sure. :unsure:

Brushing with Baking Soda. :o
I think it will affect our teeth and tissues. :huh:

I never brushed with baking soda but i have heard it from many people it makes our teeth white. :)

I saw in National Geographic channel,that with the help of Baking soda and salt,we could clean our teeth.[/quote]

The only effect on your teeth will be that they will become whiter. Rest as far as your tissues are concerned, I don't think that it is having any side effect on tissues as I am a regular user of it and did not notice ant side effect.

Brushing with Baking Soda. :o
I think it will affect our teeth and tissues. :huh:

I never brushed with baking soda but i have heard it from many people it makes our teeth white. :)

The only effect on your teeth will be that they will become whiter. Rest as far as your tissues are concerned, I don't think that it is having any side effect on tissues as I am a regular user of it and did not notice ant side effect.[/quote]

Oj i will try it and see if it has any effects or not. :)
But brushing so many times in a day can make the gums weak as dentists also advise to brush the teeth only 2 times a day.

But who said I brush my teeth after breakfast also, I drink bed tea brush and go to breakfast table, that's all. But I drink a lot of water first thing in the morning before bed-tea.

I thought you brush your teeth after each and every meal, even after breakfast :laugh:

Thanks for clearing my doubt arshia. I think i will try now and let you know here.. :)

Vinu
But brushing so many times in a day can make the gums weak as dentists also advise to brush the teeth only 2 times a day.

But who said I brush my teeth after breakfast also, I drink bed tea brush and go to breakfast table, that's all. But I drink a lot of water first thing in the morning before bed-tea.

I thought you brush your teeth after each and every meal, even after breakfast :laugh:

No if it had been the case i would have brushed at least 10 times a day. :laugh:

No if it had been the case i would have brushed at least 10 times a day. :laugh:

And left with no teeth to brush further ;) :laugh:

And left with no teeth to brush further ;) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.