Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But who said I brush my teeth after breakfast also, I drink bed tea brush and go to breakfast table, that's all. But I drink a lot of water first thing in the morning before bed-tea.[/quote]

I thought you brush your teeth after each and every meal, even after breakfast :laugh:[/quote]

No if it had been the case i would have brushed at least 10 times a day. :laugh:[/quote]

And left with no teeth to brush further ;) :laugh:[/quote]

There is no shortage of good dentists in India these days go for a new denture.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think brush your teeth first then you have to eat something because what you eaten in night that also contain some germs and let your toothpaste to began their work an after brush you eat................
I think brush your teeth first then you have to eat something because what you eaten in night that also contain some germs and let your toothpaste to began their work an after brush you eat................

That means you did not read my thread carefully. :laugh:
ya sorry for mis read......ya u are right and i am fully agree with you.................
ya sorry for mis read......ya u are right and i am fully agree with you.................

Agree with what? :laugh:

Do you agree that we should have the bed tea then brush teeth or not? :laugh:
Ya we have bed tea first then we can brush our teeth.......................
You mean this is good to have bed tea first and then brush our teeth. i think that is good for our teeth.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

After brushing ,it should be left for sometime to work .Best is brush at night after dinner and take bed tea in the morning.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many People do that.They take a bed tea at first then go for brushing......
Taking bed tea or coffee is not at all good. People say bed tea and coffee are good for health. I feel that, we sleep for 5 to 8 hours. we close our mouth. Our mouth will with dart. so if we have tea that dart will go with tea into your body and finally leads to some health problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.