Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It keep our teeth stronger and save for a longer duration of time..........
Everyone needs to brush their teeth twice a day like morning and night. Its good for our health only. :woohoo: :cheer:

they say if you do it only before sleeping at night its sufficient. :laugh:
By using the neem sticks also helps us to prevent from many diseases.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

people used to do it in olden days but now i don't see anyone doing it. :blink:

people used to do it in olden days but now i don't see anyone doing it. :blink:

No Sanjeev many people from village still prefer The neem Sticks rather than Brush or paste......... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Now a days the city people have become health concious and so they have started following old habits. that is using neem stick and by doing brush with neam stick our teeth will become strong neat and good for health.
By doing brush with neam stick our body will be with completely with neam juice. so if any snake bite us then also the snake will die but nothing happens to us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya neem is very important for our Health.I too prefer Neem stick.It looks old but good for our teeth...........
In Andhra Pradesh, Neem is treated as a GOD, thats why people feel neem is a holy thing and they feel it will cure all diseases very easily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Neem is not only good for Teeth but other utility such as antiseptics, antimicrobials, treatment of urinary disorders, diarrhoea, fever and bronchitis, skin diseases, septic sores, infected burns, hypertension and inflammatory diseases.
Neem is not only good for Teeth but other utility such as antiseptics, antimicrobials, treatment of urinary disorders, diarrhoea, fever and bronchitis, skin diseases, septic sores, infected burns, hypertension and inflammatory diseases.

oh that much benefits i think i should leave tooth paste and start doing brushing with neem stick. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.