Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But brushing so many times in a day can make the gums weak as dentists also advise to brush the teeth only 2 times a day.

But who said I brush my teeth after breakfast also, I drink bed tea brush and go to breakfast table, that's all. But I drink a lot of water first thing in the morning before bed-tea.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You just need to add a half tea spoon of baking soda to your regular tooth paste and brush your teeth with this mixture. It is as simple as anything. It really works.
[quote]Try adding baking soda in your brushing routine. It will help you to whiten your teeth.

Give some details how it will be mixed with paste.[/quote]

You just need to add a half tea spoon of baking soda to your regular tooth paste and brush your teeth with this mixture. It is as simple as anything.
[quote]Try adding baking soda in your brushing routine. It will help you to whiten your teeth.

Give some details how it will be mixed with paste.

You just need to add a half tea spoon of baking soda to your regular tooth paste and brush your teeth with this mixture. It is as simple as anything.[/quote]

Brushing with Baking Soda. :o
I think it will affect our teeth and tissues. :huh:

Vinu

You just need to add a half tea spoon of baking soda to your regular tooth paste and brush your teeth with this mixture. It is as simple as anything.

I think it will affect our teeth and tissues. :huh:[/quote]

I never brushed with baking soda but i have heard it from many people it makes our teeth white. :)

I think it will affect our teeth and tissues. :huh:

I never brushed with baking soda but i have heard it from many people it makes our teeth white. :)[/quote]

I saw in National Geographic channel,that with the help of Baking soda and salt,we could clean our teeth.

Want to make each day Accountable

I saw in National Geographic channel,that with the help of Baking soda and salt,we could clean our teeth.

Baking soda will make our teeth white. But, is it good for teeth??!

Vinu
Yes,it is,that's why it is used for cleaning of our teeth.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, we must do
Using some domestic salt also gives good result in some cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.