The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't agree with you,I ask you one thing that, at what time you want to go Tirupati Balaji or Vaishno devi like temples?I think when you are happy or achieve a good opportunity but not when you are in trouble.

I did not ask to go to temple when you are happy or sad i just asked when do you remember God.Do you remember Him when you are happy or just when you are in pain? :)
Actually i feel to worship God most, when I am happy, because he heard my prayers. Otherwise, I may be less interested.

Meera sandhu
Actually i feel to worship God most, when I am happy, because he heard my prayers. Otherwise, I may be less interested.

May be that is the reason God listens to your prayers as He may be happy with you that you remember Him when you are happy unlike most of the people. :laugh:

May be that is the reason God listens to your prayers as He may be happy with you that you remember Him when you are happy unlike most of the people. :laugh:

Do you want me to prayer something for you? :side:

Meera sandhu

For me why? I am OK don't worry. :)

Ok if you want to then ask him to give me peace in life. :)
I do remember the God most of the time, there is no difference it is good time or bad time. But I don't have the habit of asking anything for personal benefits.
I do remember the God most of the time, there is no difference it is good time or bad time. But I don't have the habit of asking anything for personal benefits.

Then what is the use, I think you should ask daily for some thing. That would give you more chances to thank him again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For me why? I am OK don't worry. :)

Ok if you want to then ask him to give me peace in life. :)

Is your wife, not giving it now? :P :P :P
Let me ask her B)

Meera sandhu
There is conceptual problem in God listening to prayers. Interests of devotees are often contradictory to each other. There is story of two sisters- potter and farmer's wives. One prayed for rain and another for dry season. Whom will God favor. Suppose a tiger prays for food. Goat prays for protection. Will God favor tiger or goat and why?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is conceptual problem in God listening to prayers. Interests of devotees are often contradictory to each other. There is story of two sisters- potter and farmer's wives. One prayed for rain and another for dry season. Whom will God favor. Suppose a tiger prays for food. Goat prays for protection. Will God favor tiger or goat and why?

Really a confusing question sir.... If I tell the truth, I also have asked these questions myself several times :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.