The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]There is conceptual problem in God listening to prayers. Interests of devotees are often contradictory to each other. There is story of two sisters- potter and farmer's wives. One prayed for rain and another for dry season. Whom will God favor. Suppose a tiger prays for food. Goat prays for protection. Will God favor tiger or goat and why?[/quote]
Yes it is true then whose prayer will God hear?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]There is conceptual problem in God listening to prayers. Interests of devotees are often contradictory to each other. There is story of two sisters- potter and farmer's wives. One prayed for rain and another for dry season. Whom will God favor. Suppose a tiger prays for food. Goat prays for protection. Will God favor tiger or goat and why?

Yes it is true then whose prayer will God hear?[/quote]

No prayer. There are natural laws governing the universe. These work. One law is: survival of the fittest. The universe is autonomous. There is no day to day interference by God or any one else. In stead of prayer, adjust yourself to environment and strengthen yourself. I remember Iqbal:

Khudi ko kar buland itna ki
har taqdeer se pahale
Khuda bande se yeh poochhe
Bata teri raza kya hai

(Elevate your self so high that God will ask the man: what you want? before writing his luck.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
[quote]Khudi ko kar buland itna ki
har taqdeer se pahale
Bata teri raza kya hai[/quote]
This is a great words I can remember.
Gulshanji you are great.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There is conceptual problem in God listening to prayers. Interests of devotees are often contradictory to each other. There is story of two sisters- potter and farmer's wives. One prayed for rain and another for dry season. Whom will God favor. Suppose a tiger prays for food. Goat prays for protection. Will God favor tiger or goat and why?

Really a confusing question sir.... If I tell the truth, I also have asked these questions myself several times :cheer:

Let there be no confusion. The world runs on system. For example, gravitation make things fall from a height. So, if you jump from height, there is no use praying for protection against falling to ground. The saint as well as criminal will fall to ground and die. However, using parachute (not prayer) will help the saint as well as criminal. There is no pity, no compassion in the system irrespective of God or no God. Even if God exists, He does not interfere with law of nature. So, prayer is of no use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is conceptual problem in God listening to prayers. Interests of devotees are often contradictory to each other. There is story of two sisters- potter and farmer's wives. One prayed for rain and another for dry season. Whom will God favor. Suppose a tiger prays for food. Goat prays for protection. Will God favor tiger or goat and why?

If we have a trust in him then there is no need to make troubles for him. I know he is with me in every case, good or bad.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually i feel to worship God most, when I am happy, because he heard my prayers. Otherwise, I may be less interested.

May be that is the reason God listens to your prayers as He may be happy with you that you remember Him when you are happy unlike most of the people. :laugh:

Do you want me to prayer something for you? :side:

For me why? I am OK don't worry. :)

Ok if you want to then ask him to give me peace in life. :)

Is your wife, not giving it now? :P :P :P
Let me ask her B)

She is but i am really tired with daily routine works sometimes i feel why i have to work a lot hope when my kids grow up i will be able to relax a bit. :)
[quote]Khudi ko kar buland itna ki
har taqdeer se pahale
Bata teri raza kya hai

This is a great words I can remember.
Gulshanji you are great.[/quote]

You are right Ram, actually this is we who are parts of him. If he wants to give us some thing then we do not have to ask for it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i remember god everytime in happiness also and when sad then also.

a.s.
i remember god everytime in happiness also and when sad then also.

So nice of you that you remember God even when you are happy most of the people forget it. :)
I do but it does not come to me spontaneously
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.