The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never forget god in my happy moments because it is given by him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I remember God in every situation.I think God to be my very good friend.I share all my happiest moment and also my sad moment with God.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Most of the people i have seen remember GOD only when they are in pain or in difficult situation :evil: even it too forget Him when i am OK. :blush: But how many of you remember God when you are not in the crisis? :)

me also like that only. painful situation only I remember god

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I do remember God in every situation whether it is bad or good. :) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Actually I keep something attached with my body which always make me remember my God. I don't remember when exactly I remember him. I don't note down the moment and the place. Yes! during danger my heart beats louder enough to call my God.
Yes i remember god when i was in sad too because by remembering god i got a hidden power to get out from Sadness........
Yes i remember god when i was in sad too because by remembering god i got a hidden power to get out from Sadness........

Generally people remember some god when in distress. Once there were about one hundred passengers in a ship. A sudden storm wrecked the ship. The passengers feared drowning. They prayed to gods of their choice.

Lord Christ saved his disciples and carried him a a boat. Similarly, Zoroastrians, Sikhs etc were saved. Hindus were left still in ship. ALL were remebering Lord Shiva, Vishnu, Rama, Krishna etc.

Ultimately, some one suggested: Let us pray to one god only. So, all prayed to Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha appeared and laughingly began upsetting the ship. The devotees were afraid: Lord, You are drowning us instead of saving. Ganesha said: what you do every year. you all drown my image in ship and call this ganesha Visarjan. Now this is my opportunity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Generally people remember some god when in distress. Once there were about one hundred passengers in a ship. A sudden storm wrecked the ship. The passengers feared drowning. They prayed to gods of their choice.

Lord Christ saved his disciples and carried him a a boat. Similarly, Zoroastrians, Sikhs etc were saved. Hindus were left still in ship. ALL were remebering Lord Shiva, Vishnu, Rama, Krishna etc.

Ultimately, some one suggested: Let us pray to one god only. So, all prayed to Lord Ganesha. Lord Ganesha appeared and laughingly began upsetting the ship. The devotees were afraid: Lord, You are drowning us instead of saving. Ganesha said: what you do every year. you all drown my image in ship and call this ganesha Visarjan. Now this is my opportunity.

Hahaha...that was nice thing Lord Ganesha did. :laugh:

I think its we Hindu only who worship so many Gods. :blink:

But this is just humor. Actually no god will save. The drowning passengers actually needed life boats that would be sent by humans only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But this is just humor. Actually no god will save. The drowning passengers actually needed life boats that would be sent by humans only.

Practically if you think its life boat only which save life of people in sinking ship but people think eventually its God who send someone to save their lives but the things are OK its just a matter oof thinking. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.