The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These days, you get Urea milk and not animal milk. This is very unhealthy unless you are very sure of milk purity. Better option may be to eat eggs daily instead.

But for those who don't eat egg what do you suggest for them. :)

Vegetables and fruit are best for all.

Rates of fruits are touching sky and not every can afford fruits these days :evil: .May be green vegetables are the only option for them to get nutrients then. :)

Milk is rich source of calcium. Non veg food is alternative. Also, one may get calcium capsules from Chemist.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you could just go through a basic vitamin mineral chart you will always find milk in most of the categories.
I drink milk daily as a routine and it provide our body stamina so that we involve our self in several work simultaneously.............
I drink milk daily as a routine and it provide our body stamina so that we involve our self in several work simultaneously.............

Its good to know that you drink it daily as there are few people these days who drink milk daily. :evil:
Thank you said by: जय माता दी
Do you drink milk daily as a routine...................
[quote]Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
These days, you get Urea milk and not animal milk. This is very unhealthy unless you are very sure of milk purity. Better option may be to eat eggs daily instead.

But for those who don't eat egg what do you suggest for them.

Vegetables and fruit are best for all.

Rates of fruits are touching sky and not every can afford fruits these days .May be green vegetables are the only option for them to get nutrients then.

Milk is rich source of calcium. Non veg food is alternative. Also, one may get calcium capsules from Chemist.[/quote]
Doctor advises that no substitute of milk in any other food.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Do you drink milk daily as a routine...................

I used to drink twice in a day in my childhood and now i drink once in a day. :)
That's fine bro then you drink milk and remain fit forever............
That's fine bro then you drink milk and remain fit forever............

What about you don't you want to remain fit forever. :woohoo:
I want to remain fit, I drink a lots of thing. that is the secret of my energy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.