The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
im happy because the first article i submitted here got approved. i was thinking that why it is not getting approved may be it get rejected.but thank god nothing happen like that. now i have got an idea of how to write here.

And i am also happy to see that your article got approved.I know how much one feels when his/her article gets approved. :) How much cash you got baby? :)

Can you give me the link of your article angel? :)
http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/19340-television-in-india-is-turning-people-to-watchers-than-doers.html

this is the link to my article
and yet i didnt received any points or cash credit for my article even i didnt received my cash credit for top voter of the day and member of the week contest also.

a.s.
Your link is not working.I think it will be shown after final approval.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes may be because till now i didnt have got the points and cash credit for my article. and still its showing pending approval but on the last column its written approved and a remark also.

a.s.
Baby angel dont worry just keep on writing. If your article got approved then you will definely get the cash credit and points at any cost. So dont wait for it. Just keep on working on articles in forums.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes sarala i know that if it has got approved then i will get points and cash credit too and im not waiting for it.

a.s.
Thats good, angel. Do you best and earn pocket money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

thanks sarala but im writing articles not just to earn money but also to do practise for my exams.

a.s.
thanks sarala but im writing articles not just to earn money but also to do practise for my exams.

Yes Angel it will help you to gain knowledge as well as you would be able to improve your language. :)
finally i got my article totally approved. Got the points and cash credits as well. now i hope you people will able to click on the above link to view it.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.