The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course, Pants, Shirts, Jeans and etc.
i think all peoples buy readymades garments, no doubt in this qestion

Welcome Rahul yes there is no doubt in it.These days people don't want to get their clothes stiched by the tailor. :laugh:

Welcome Rahul yes there is no doubt in it.These days people don't want to get their clothes stiched by the tailor. :laugh:

when everything is getting in instant, why waste your time for stitching. Isn't it?
Stitching cost also....not affordable.....(both gents and ladies). I think 550 rs for stitching a pant. It is better to buy one :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

when everything is getting in instant, why waste your time for stitching. Isn't it?
Stitching cost also....not affordable.....(both gents and ladies). I think 550 rs for stitching a pant. It is better to buy one :woohoo:

hmmm.... well i stiched my some clothes in summer, hehe :)
I really cannot understand what kind of value are we adding or sharing knowledge by discussing such topics!!! :unsure: :huh: :dry:

Come on friends, put some heart and brains into the discussions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I generally buy readymade garments, mostly branded clothes. In case of wollen clothed, I prefer it to be knitted at home.
Usually I refer only ready-made cloths such as jeans, shirts but when it is the turn of suits my mom get it stitched from the tailor.
Few years back there is no grace for ready made garments. As people thinks that ready made garments will never fit for us. But Nowadays, all of us are really like to wear ready made garments more than stitched garments.

Is this because of stitching cost high or fitting problem??

Vinu
Few years back there is no grace for ready made garments. As people thinks that ready made garments will never fit for us. But Nowadays, all of us are really like to wear ready made garments more than stitched garments.

I think you are getting good business :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yes, i am getting good business but, we are exporting to Italy and not for Indian local market. :laugh: :woohoo:

Vinu

yes, i am getting good business but, we are exporting to Italy and not for Indian local market. :laugh: :woohoo:

Really nice.
What dress materials?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.