The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vinodh you post a comment without writing any thing onlt indicate the p\other comment.Can you Explain How..........
Vinodh you post a comment without writing any thing onlt indicate the p\other comment.Can you Explain How..........

Its because of my slow internet connection. Now i Hv edited my post. :)

Vinu
Here lies the problem in fact, you know ladies garments can fit easly by altering but not men's.

Actually we can't able to alter all the ladies garments. Only few styles like blouse, chudidar etc., can be altered. Not all :)

Salwar kurta is most used dress by ladies in our area and these are easy to alter. They take hardly 15 minutes to do that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In india mostly ladies use Saree as this is look nice and hard to make up......
Many people prefer to wear clothes that was not ready made as they are able to make it as they want and these type of clothes gives a lot of comfort that ready made garments........
Many people prefer to wear clothes that was not ready made as they are able to make it as they want and these type of clothes gives a lot of comfort that ready made garments........

I agree with you as in india saree and blouse is commonly used dress. That is easy to alter any time to fit for them :)

Vinu
YA and in sarees lady look more beautiful than any other dress...This is my thinking i am not talking about others........
ya you are right saree is our country traditional Wear of women as they look nice and pretty..........
ya you are right saree is our country traditional Wear of women as they look nice and pretty..........

You are married now and you prefer Saree.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
No i cannot force my wife that they wear saree.As she like she wear his own dress.........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.