The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya the stitched dresses are better than the ready made garment. You can get the tutorials from the internet and soon am going write an article on tailor too. I hope you can learn from it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya the stitched dresses are better than the ready made garment. You can get the tutorials from the internet and soon am going write an article on tailor too. I hope you can learn from it

My sister in law is also learning it. She will teach me, sure. But I should find time :blush:

Meera sandhu
Instead of spending more time we can sticth garments and even get them. But while geting the garments we need to see more carefully how much they suitable to us.

Instead of spending more time we can sticth garments and even get them. But while geting the garments we need to see more carefully how much they suitable to us.

Readymade garments is of course, not fitting correct. That's why I always stitch them. Some days before I bought 2-3 kurthus, but they are not actually suiting me

Meera sandhu
In india mostly ladies use Saree as this is look nice and hard to make up......

Yes Saree is bit common in India and one has to buy it ready made only. :)

Now readymade sarees are also available. You can buy one for your wife :P

Sarees are always bought ready made :blink: .Have you got it tailored? :woohoo:

I am saying about already stitched sarees.....pleats will be folded and stitched. So, very easy to wear :P

I did not hear it or seen it i will ask my wife if is it so. :) :blink:
Sarees are always bought ready made :blink: .Have you got it tailored? :woohoo:[/quote]
I am saying about already stitched sarees.....pleats will be folded and stitched. So, very easy to wear :P[/quote]

I did not hear it or seen it i will ask my wife if is it so. :) :blink:[/quote]

Yes this is very popular and common these days because women find it easy to wear.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I did not hear it or seen it i will ask my wife if is it so. :) :blink:

It's available in markets. Quite costly too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Now the ready made garments are been sized in the shop itself by measuring your size.

I don't like too much ready made garments i like to wear salwar suit........
I like to buy ready made garments they are suitable for wearing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.