Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Feeling bad and depression are completely different. A bout of depression is precursor to some mental ailments. One must guard against negativism completely engulfing one's mind!

True, and yet there are times when one cannot help but give way to feelings of negativity and be depressed as a result!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

By watching funny movies we can get rid of depression

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

More you will remain happy,more the depression will be away from you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hearing songs too!!!
Or call a friend :P

Meera sandhu
we should not depressed as it increases the Blood pressure only but o result.
Change your mood and think positively.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
by doing all our favorite deeds like eating favorite dish, watching our favorite videos and movies, going out to favorite place, talking with person you like the most

The bad words and hurting words of some people makes me depressed.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But sometimes someones makes us depressed and then a good thought comes from it and make us successful in life thats why we should always need to feel that what ever happens will happens for the best

Insult and failure can make anyone loose heart. I feel too much depressed when I face such a situation. However now I have learned to change my mood and face the situation. I hardly feel emotionally drained as I keep joking and smiling.
I think whatever we want to achieve,if we just stop in middle because of some obstacle,then the depression starts.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.