Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think depression and disappointment are two different things and we should not let our disappointments turn into depressions!

disappointments disappear easily...but depressions are not!!!!
7_9_10_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Some times misunderstandings make you feel bad, however, this is best to think it twice before reaching to a conclusion, they may be not as bad as we make them out.

Misunderstandings always cause conflict between people. :) One should always confirm before taking any decision as sometime we may have to repent afterwards. :)

Yes, communication gap always make one feel bad, but thinking over it would make things clear up to your satisfaction.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think depression and disappointment are two different things and we should not let our disappointments turn into depressions!

disappointments disappear easily...but depressions are not!!!!

Lasting disappointments graduate into depressions!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6333]}
Some times misunderstandings make you feel bad, however, this is best to think it twice before reaching to a conclusion, they may be not as bad as we make them out.

Misunderstandings always cause conflict between people. :) One should always confirm before taking any decision as sometime we may have to repent afterwards. :)

Yes, communication gap always make one feel bad, but thinking over it would make things clear up to your satisfaction.

Communication is the best way to sort out any issue. :)

Even the wars between the countries also end when they or other countries talk to them and discuss. :)
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Be positive, always, nothing would look as bad.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When my close person like my dad , mom , brother scold me with hurting words then i feel more depressed

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We have to look at the reasons behind such behavior and find the reasons.Sometimes our near and dear ones take us to tasks not the heck of it!Their concern,love and overriding sense of well-being have to be kept in mind!
Well said, chinmoy. you defined and described very understandable manner.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sometimes,when i get sad,i really get upset and for a while,i stop thinking but my heart quickly tells me that to get solution,you can't stop thinking.
So, I come out from that situation and start to think positively.

Want to make each day Accountable

Exactly Ronark, that spirit is needed. when something which is impossible to come back in our life occur then its difficult to keep out from getting depressed. But life must go on so we have to cope up even from such thing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.