Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
apparently, we are depressed when our expectations are frustrated. We lose our temper. The best way is not to nourish undue expectations from relatives or friends and always allow room for certain shortcomings and failures. Hope for the best but be ready for the worst- is the way to avoid depression.

That's very sensible,indeed! We should not be burdening ourselves with too many expectations!
apparently, we are depressed when our expectations are frustrated. We lose our temper. The best way is not to nourish undue expectations from relatives or friends and always allow room for certain shortcomings and failures. Hope for the best but be ready for the worst- is the way to avoid depression.

That's right one should give a space and should keep low hopes even from the closed ones to avoid frustration once the expectations don't meet.But its very rare people think it but fail to apply it and hence get depression at the end. :)

When we are hoping for the best we can never get ready for the worst. Am i not right?

Meera sandhu
When ever my close one fight with me without understanding my point. Then i will get depressed.

Vinu
I will be depressed more when I am punished for a non-committed mistake. Evenif it may be small, I can't tolerate it all. It may be my negative factor. But if it's my mistake, i never feel sad if scolded

Meera sandhu
When any one scold me unnecessarily and when i fail in finding solution for any problem occur in life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will be depressed more when I am punished for a non-committed mistake. Evenif it may be small, I can't tolerate it all. It may be my negative factor. But if it's my mistake, i never feel sad if scolded

''Ditto''

Vinu
When any one scold me unnecessarily and when i fail in finding solution for any problem occur in life

I feel bad, not depressed actually when I find some one making noise even after committing mistakes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I even feel depressed when someone blame me unnecessarily and even shout at me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Feeling bad and depression are completely different. A bout of depression is precursor to some mental ailments. One must guard against negativism completely engulfing one's mind!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.