Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When someone talk against me this make me a more Depressed that other thing.
Oh there are so many things which depress me. But I never complain about them because they are part of the life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, the things which go against me and my plan depress me, if anyone scold me i feel depressed, if i fail i depress, if any one beat me without any reason or justice i get depressed and if anyone talk about me badly i get depressed

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh there are so many things which depress me. But I never complain about them because they are part of the life.

Everyone gets depressed for anything as it depends on them some people get depressed even for small issues and some people don't even for big things but we should definitely think something better than to complain about it. :)
If someone decourage me, scold me and i feel i am nothing to do then i feel depressed

Think positively and and don't blame self for anybody's misbehavior then you will be out of depression.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, ram you are right. Developing Positive attitude clears most of the problems

Whenever you are depressed,just divert your mind and think about something else.Anyone will feel relax and good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have a best technique for geting out of depression, just go out alone, have a ice cream and enjoy the nature. then you will feel more happy and you will come out of the depression

I have a best technique for geting out of depression, just go out alone, have a ice cream and enjoy the nature. then you will feel more happy and you will come out of the depression

Yes,to roam outside,really helps. It changes your mood and mind and it also omits because of which we are getting stress.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.