Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to wear white t-shirt most because its suit on me and with white t-shirt i like to wear black pant............

White suits on most of the people we used to wear white daily in our school days as it was our uniform at that time but now don't wear whites that often. :)

Yes...many schools at that time had black and white uniform . Isn't it?
But nowadays colourful uniforms

Meera sandhu
I like black color, white color, black and white combination and white and black combination color. these look good on me.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I too love both combination or with red combination. However white is mostly liked by me...
I like to wear white t-shirt most because its suit on me and with white t-shirt i like to wear black pant............

White suits on most of the people we used to wear white daily in our school days as it was our uniform at that time but now don't wear whites that often. :)

Yes...many schools at that time had black and white uniform . Isn't it?
But nowadays colourful uniforms

Even my kids also have Red T shirt and blue jeans/skirt they look good in that unlike me i used to have white shirt and white pants in school as uniform. :blink:
Black and white both combination looks great. Having white shirt when having black pant.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But black shirt and white pant gives a strange look

I like Black Color. I have lots of Black Trowsers and Shirts.
So,Black is my favorite.

Want to make each day Accountable

Where white on friday and monday and thursadya is good and black should not wore on saturday

As that is due to fauvorite colour of shaniswara.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Where white on friday and monday and thursadya is good and black should not wore on saturday

Superstitious !!! :unsure: :unsure:

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.