Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HA ha.. These days even kids known karate well, haven't you see karate kids movie..

No i have not seen it in India i think they learn in japan. :woohoo:
Yes.. But you should have seen the movie..

I think Karate should gain more popularity here too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
im preparing for coming mat exam in may.because i have to take admission this year only and so cant give cat otherwise have to drop my 1 year.because cat exams will held in november

a.s.
sasikant ji whatevr happen i will not leave boddunan and how can i forget you people who didnt gave me a single pizza B)

a.s.
and yes i dont know karate but i know so many other ways to defend and that ways are more funny and will teach a better lesson to them who will try to harm me..as you no babies are very naughty and im baby angel hehehehehe :) :P

a.s.
and yes i dont know karate but i know so many other ways to defend and that ways are more funny and will teach a better lesson to them who will try to harm me..as you no babies are very naughty and im baby angel hehehehehe :) :P

You don't need to tell it Angel we know you are baby. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yes im a new born baby.im just 7days old.and you big people are not giving me pizza.huh

a.s.
yes im a new born baby.im just 7days old.and you big people are not giving me pizza.huh

Oh do 7 days old baby eats Pizza? :woohoo:
im a new generation baby and i can have pizzas,chocolates,burgers,ice-creams.if i can use internet then why not a pizza?? :dry:

a.s.
im a new generation baby and i can have pizzas,chocolates,burgers,ice-creams.if i can use internet then why not a pizza?? :dry:

Oh so new generation babies don't drink milk instead they eat pizzas from childhood. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.