Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love the haunting melodies of the film 'Mera Sayaa' by great Madan Mohan in Lataji's voice! Madan Mohanji had an Army background!!
I love the haunting melodies of the film 'Mera Sayaa' by great Madan Mohan in Lataji's voice! Madan Mohanji had an Army background!!

Why are you again choosing my favourites :P :laugh: :laugh:
But my most favourite song of the movie is Nayanom mein badra chaaye...
Actually Madan mohan was the composer who extracted Lataji's voice in the best way.....Nayana berse and lag ja gale.....what to say more

Meera sandhu

I love to hear the song MERA SAAYA that is nice composition and in the voice of Lataji it sounds more melodious. :)

Why are you again choosing my favourites :P :laugh: :laugh:
But my most favourite song of the movie is Nayanom mein badra chaaye...
Actually Madan mohan was the composer who extracted Lataji's voice in the best way.....Nayana berse and lag ja gale.....what to say more

You seem to be patenting all these!! Really these are amazingly beautiful songs and I, from the core of my heart belief, Lataji is a phenomenon. Songs like the ones you mentioned ,touch the very depths of our minds. She is a wonderful gift of God!
Ha ha ha....do you know? I am the no.1 fan of Lataji. :P
She is in my soul and she is the most inspiring person of my life, till now. :)

Meera sandhu

Ditto! I live with a desire to touch her feet one day! In my very personal moments of life her songs soothed my troubled my minds so many times as those might have done to millions of her admirers! That way I owe a debt to her as I do to my parents - a debt which can never be repaid!

Ditto! I live with a desire to touch her feet one day! In my very personal moments of life her songs soothed my troubled my minds so many times as those might have done to millions of her admirers! That way I owe a debt to her as I do to my parents - a debt which can never be repaid!

I will find that thread and post here.....
you will really feel surprised.... :)

Meera sandhu
@Chinmayjee....
check the link....
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/172741-rare-photos-of-latha-mangeshkar.html?limit=15&start=15#189832

Let me quote those lines here

"About Lataji.....her voice has really touched my soul.She can deeply influence your character formation for sure if you hear her songs continuously. You get a Lata song for very mood of your life. She is unmarried. Yet, romance filled in her songs..... nothing in the world can be compared to it. Isn't it?
Really...meeting her once is one of the best ambitions of my life. I want to touch her feet, that's all.
"
13_1_230_2012-03-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6038]}
It just echoes my feelings! Really it would worth living for - touching her feet!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6038]}
It just echoes my feelings! Really it would worth living for - touching her feet!

I was really surprised yesterday, when I read your message.....as if I was repeating same words about her.......I can't explain it to you. I searched all 25 pages..... :cheer:
Yes.....it will really be the greatest moment of my life if I get that opportunity.
I will burst into tears .....100% sure...... :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.