Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favourite song is "Aval appadi onrum..." from "Angadi theru" [tamil].This movie all songs are really very nice.
I like film and album songs also.
1. Phalugi Pathak's collection
2. Sonu Nigam's album hits
3. A.R. Rehman's songs
I love classical music. I listen to all types is songs. Good pleasant and soft musics are preferred by me.
My favourite song is "Aval appadi onrum..." from "Angadi theru" [tamil].This movie all songs are really very nice.

Whose film is this?
Can you provide youtube link to this song....?

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6038]}
It just echoes my feelings! Really it would worth living for - touching her feet!

I was really surprised yesterday, when I read your message.....as if I was repeating same words about her.......I can't explain it to you. I searched all 25 pages..... :cheer:
Yes.....it will really be the greatest moment of my life if I get that opportunity.
I will burst into tears .....100% sure...... :)

The land of Maharashtra has produced a galaxy of greats in various fields but Lataji belongs to a rare class. Her gifted voice,her early struggles and sweet persona - all have combined to give her a very very special place in every heart of this country!
@Chinmayjee

I have a doubt about 3 octaves. Do you know anything about this? :)

Meera sandhu
I am not very clear about your question,Sandhya!
Among all Bollywood singers, only she can sing in 3 octaves. Also Bhimsingh Joshi can sing in 3 octaves. All other singers can sing up to 2 octaves.
But I don't know, what is this '3 octaves', even if I searched google several times, some days before. Do you know anything about 3 octaves, even if you don't classical music???

Meera sandhu
Among all Bollywood singers, only she can sing in 3 octaves. Also Bhimsingh Joshi can sing in 3 octaves. All other singers can sing up to 2 octaves.
But I don't know, what is this '3 octaves', even if I searched google several times, some days before. Do you know anything about 3 octaves, even if you don't classical music???

I love Hindustani classical music sans its grammar! But to my layman's understanding it's the unstrained vocal range.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Is there any classical singer in our group to clear my doubt???? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.