Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i do like almost all kind of songs new one's also oldies,romantic and sufi also.but from old songs i like hum bewafa hargiz na the,from album songs i do like emptiness and i have all versions of it and from i do like ae rangrej mere from tanu weds manu.

a.s.
I too like all type of songs, melody, rock, pop everything. Every song has a special power to change our mood. I believe on this:) What do you say?

Vinu
i do like almost all kind of songs new one's also oldies,romantic and sufi also.but from old songs i like hum bewafa hargiz na the,from album songs i do like emptiness and i have all versions of it and from i do like ae rangrej mere from tanu weds manu.

Original or remixed????

Meera sandhu
I too like all type of songs, melody, rock, pop everything. Every song has a special power to change our mood. I believe on this:) What do you say?

Of course, no doubt. I have told in some another thread, Lataji's songs has really helped in my character formation.
Today's music with noise can adversely affect our character and mood and can lead to disorders, sure

Meera sandhu

Original or remixed????

no remix all originals only.i hardly like remix.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Original or remixed????

no remix all originals only.i hardly like remix.

Yet some remixes are also good ;)
I like sajana hai mujhe, mere naseeb mein and Instant Karma

Meera sandhu
[quote]Among all Bollywood singers, only she can sing in 3 octaves. Also Bhimsingh Joshi can sing in 3 octaves. All other singers can sing up to 2 octaves.
But I don't know, what is this '3 octaves', even if I searched google several times, some days before. Do you know anything about 3 octaves, even if you don't classical music??? [/quote]

Sandhya, please remember it Bhimsen Joshi, Bhimsingh! He is a musician extraordinaire, there is no comparison of him with any any any other person in this whole world, so please at least spell his name right!!! :blink: And he is NOT a bollywood singer!
CRYING.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Among all Bollywood singers, only she can sing in 3 octaves. Also Bhimsingh Joshi can sing in 3 octaves. All other singers can sing up to 2 octaves.
But I don't know, what is this '3 octaves', even if I searched google several times, some days before. Do you know anything about 3 octaves, even if you don't classical music???

Sandhya, please remember it Bhimsen Joshi, Bhimsingh! He is a musician extraordinaire, there is no comparison of him with any any any other person in this whole world, so please at least spell his name right!!! :blink: And he is NOT a bollywood singer![/quote]

Yes....Madam.....my mistake :)

But where have I told, he is a Bollywood singer? :dry:
I told only Lataji among Bollywood singers can sing in 3 octaves..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6913]}

Meera sandhu
I had many favuorite songs old and new songs I cannot keep list here. ;) :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I had many favuorite songs old and new songs I cannot keep list here. ;) :P

then send me as a fax :sick: :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.