Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ashaji is also my favorite singer.She sang many famous Bengali songs.I love those songs.

Yes they all sisters are good singers and Lata is the best among them. :)
Ashaji is also my favorite singer.She sang many famous Bengali songs.I love those songs.

But you told, you like Asha's songs best :silly: :blink: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Asha, latha mangeswar songs are really supper and we will feel that by listerning to their songs we get a feeling some abrusia has dropped into our ears

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Asha, latha mangeswar songs are really supper and we will feel that by listerning to their songs we get a feeling some abrusia has dropped into our ears

What is this abrusia???? :dry:

Meera sandhu
sorry it is ambrusia, that means amruth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But you told, you like Asha's songs best :silly: :blink: :unsure:

Yes Asha is my favourite but Lata is the best if we count awards she bagged and compared it with Asha. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
sorry it is ambrusia, that means amruth

Ambrosia is the name of No.1 bakery of Thiruvanathapuram city. Some days before only, I know it's meaning, when you started another thread about Amruth.

Meera sandhu
Well,your goodness friends,thanks for sharing such rare pics of Latha Mangeshkar,I read in news papers that She went school only for one day and she is unmarried too.Is this true ?
Well,your goodness friends,thanks for sharing such rare pics of Latha Mangeshkar,I read in news papers that She went school only for one day and she is unmarried too.Is this true ?

Yes, she is unmarried. Also, not well-educated.
But can anyone in this world ever imagine hearing her romantic numbers, no man exists in her life.
I personally believe, she is Saraswathy's avathar and so she can't marry a man on earth. That's why she remain unmarried. :)

Meera sandhu
Its really good to see the young pics of these stars like lata ji, amitabh, dilip kumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.