Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a CD full of lataji's songs...it's one of my best assets till now. I don't know how I get almost all her best songs in a single CD.
I will try to find her best 10.....my favourites
Naiya barse.....woh kaun thi
Ajee rootkar/Bedardi Balma.....Arzoo
Nayanom mein ......mera saaya
Yaaraa seeli seeli....(lemhe?)
Tumhe dekhti hoon...
Dikhiye diye yoon...(Baazar)
Khilte hain.....(sharmeli)
Lag jaa gale...woh kaun thi
Baahom mein chale aa....Anamika
Chanda hai tu...Aaradhana
And many more.......

its naina barsein sandhya ji and dikhayi diye yun.
i like lag ja gale and tu jahan-jahan rahega mera saaya sath hoga,tere bina bhi kya jeena o saathi re

a.s.
I have a CD full of lataji's songs...it's one of my best assets till now. I don't know how I get almost all her best songs in a single CD.
Tumhe dekhti hoon...
And many more.......

i like lag ja gale and tu jahan-jahan rahega mera saaya sath hoga,tere bina bhi kya jeena o saathi re

Oh my baby...what to say more..........
yes naina barsa...It's still no.1 in my heart. Dikhayi diye from baazaar ...what to say :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Tumhe dekhti hoon...
And many more.......

yes naina barsa...It's still no.1 in my heart. Dikhayi diye from baazaar ...what to say :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

sandhya ji again wrong its naina barse rimjhim rimjhim not naina barsa..hehehehehe :laugh:

a.s.
Tumhe dekhti hoon...
And many more.......

sandhya ji again wrong its naina barse rimjhim rimjhim not naina barsa..hehehehehe :laugh:

of course....a perfect Madan Mohan-Lataji composition...also its lyrics....what to say more

Meera sandhu
Tumhe dekhti hoon...
And many more.......

of course....a perfect Madan Mohan-Lataji composition...also its lyrics....what to say more

Sandhya how do you remember the names even of the lyricist. :)
Its been months since I last listened to any of these songs! I must get my CD player cleaned immediately!!! :silly:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its been months since I last listened to any of these songs! I must get my CD player cleaned immediately!!! :silly:

I heard her singing last a few weeks back while Sachin was being presented an award. She sang Tu jahan jahan chalega..mera saya saath hoga.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya how do you remember the names even of the lyricist. :)

Once I started writing, I began to respect lyricists. That may be the reason. Also, I was a great admirer of vividbharathi. We get full details of a song through this. When he hear it repeatedly, we will remember it for sure

Meera sandhu
I love to hear Latha mangeshkar songs. She is a great singer I had some few collections of her.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love to hear Latha mangeshkar songs. She is a great singer I had some few collections of her.

Try to understand the mood of the song also...the way she uses each word at different situations.....you can find amazing colours hidden inside

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.