Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What about your favourites?
Please quote your Lata Favourites.

Mine favourites of Lataji's are:

Humne dekhi hai...Khamoshi
Gudiya Rani....Lamhe
Ye kahan aa gaye hum...Silsila
O pallanhare....Lagaan
Satyam shivam....satyam shivam sundaram
Woh Jab Yaad Aaye ....... Parasmani
Aye-Dil-E-Nadan .... Razia Sultan
Aaj Phir Jeene Ki ....Guide
Naam Goom Jayega ....Kinara

SOLAH BARAS KI BALI UMARIYA .. Ek duje ki liye

My favourites too....
Aye dil-e-nadein.....very close to my heart....Lataji's voice at 80's also very sweet :)

Meera sandhu
What about your favourites?
Please quote your Lata Favourites.

Gudiya Rani....Lamhe
O pallanhare....Lagaan

My favourites too....
Aye dil-e-nadein.....very close to my heart....Lataji's voice at 80's also very sweet :)

Yes she had a very sweet voice and most of her songs in that time were hit and still good to listen. :)

Yes she had a very sweet voice and most of her songs in that time were hit and still good to listen. :)

She is that person, who influenced me most in my life. I often think that she is 'Maa Saraswathi' born on earth

Meera sandhu
Yes she has a sweet voice and still at the age of 80 she sings good but now the pitch of her voice is not that good as it was when she was young. :)
Yes she has a sweet voice and still at the age of 80 she sings good but now the pitch of her voice is not that good as it was when she was young. :)

I think 85 or 86. It's true, she is the only personality whom I wish to see once in my life time. Actually, I and chinmayjee wrote same sentences on 2 threads about our desire to meet her and fall in her feet..... a striking co-incidence :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I think 85 or 86. It's true, she is the only personality whom I wish to see once in my life time. Actually, I and chinmayjee wrote same sentences on 2 threads about our desire to meet her and fall in her feet..... a striking co-incidence :woohoo:

It seems you both are great follower of Lata ji.I wish you get a chance to meet her once. :)

It seems you both are great follower of Lata ji.I wish you get a chance to meet her once. :)

Last year Swaralaya Awards of kairali Tv was to be awarded to Lataji and Shreya at thiruvananthapuram. I was so happy that I get an oppurtunity. Later I came to know that, due to Lataji's bad health, that function was shifted to Mumbai. A friend was ready to arrange me tickets too, for the show. But what to say...bad luck :( :(

Meera sandhu

Last year Swaralaya Awards of kairali Tv was to be awarded to Lataji and Shreya at thiruvananthapuram. I was so happy that I get an oppurtunity. Later I came to know that, due to Lataji's bad health, that function was shifted to Mumbai. A friend was ready to arrange me tickets too, for the show. But what to say...bad luck :( :(

Oh that's really a bad luck for you. :(
I have seen only one concert of Lataji and that is the unforgettable moment for me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Gudiya Rani....Lamhe
O pallanhare....Lagaan

it was my favorite too :woohoo:
she has amazing voice.:cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.