Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These photographs are very nice. Very good collection. It is honoured to see our great personalities.
Ram can you share more photos of celebrities in this thread. This is nice images of a great singer.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Can you tell us how she is influenced on your life? are you singer sandhya

I haven't studied music, Sarala :( . But music is always close to my heart. Old Bollywood songs, especially. Friends use to call me 'Moving Encyclopedia of Bollywood' :laugh:
About Lataji.....her voice has really touched my soul.She can deeply influence your character formation for sure if you hear her songs continuously. You get a Lata song for very mood of your life. She is unmarried. Yet, romance filled in her songs..... nothing in the world can be compared to it. Isn't it?
Really...meeting her once is one of the best ambitions of my life. I want to touch her feet, that's all.
I want to know something about her. Perhaps anyone of you can give an answer. Among all Bollywood singers, only she can sing in 3 octaves. Also Bhimsingh Joshi can sing in 3 octaves.
But I don't know, what is this '3 octaves', even if I searched google several times, some days before. Can anyone tell me?

Meera sandhu
We have also known you new name given by your friends-
[quote] Friends use to call me 'Moving Encyclopedia of Bollywood' [/quote]

'Moving Encyclopedia of Bollywood'

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ha, ha...."Chalikkunna encyclopedia" - In Malayalam.
But after marriage....I have lost that fame..Now knowledge of Bollywood has decreased considerably.
Earlier, whole time at home, I use to carry 'Vividbharathi' radio along with me. :)
Also, never misses old movies in 'Doordarshan'. But now, things have changed very much....That's the influence of internet and you tube. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
This is called life and changing day to day.Now no radio ,the era of tablet came.Our children will ask for it in their time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Shall we continue this thread by quoting her best songs of your favourite.
Do add some....
My most favourite Lata song is Nayana Barse....of Madan Ji's composition. I will add some more later..... :)

@Chinmay jee...
At last I have found it after hours of searching...... :) :)
Go through all my posts of this page......You will really feel surprised :)

Meera sandhu
I had the many songs collection of her I cannot say one song. :unsure: All songs are lovely ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have a CD full of lataji's songs...it's one of my best assets till now. I don't know how I get almost all her best songs in a single CD.
I will try to find her best 10.....my favourites
Naiya barse.....woh kaun thi
Ajee rootkar/Bedardi Balma.....Arzoo
Nayanom mein ......mera saaya
Yaaraa seeli seeli....(lemhe?)
Tumhe dekhti hoon...
Dikhiye diye yoon...(Baazar)
Khilte hain.....(sharmeli)
Lag jaa gale...woh kaun thi
Baahom mein chale aa....Anamika
Chanda hai tu...Aaradhana
And many more.......

Meera sandhu
Surely rare and unseeing. Like the photos. Thanks for sharing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.