The topic is locked.
Diwali is a very popular festival celebrated throughout Indian and this year it would be celebrated by us on 26th October, Wednesday.

What are your ideas and plans about celebrating this Diwali? You can share and discuss your ideas, views or anything your feel like about this great festival...!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will light many candles on that day and will enjoy with my family.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: ajay
I will celebrate my Dewali at my village with diya, mombatti and patakhe with pooja of Lakshmi ji and I will also visit Ma Durga mandir .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

enjoy with my family n friends with lods of patakas and have lods of Sweets..... :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :P

Bidisha
Diwali is festival of lights.

I enjoy Diwali with My Family and friends With lights, sweets and good thoughts.

Be positive
Lot of crackers and sweets are the specials of Diwali. I too enjoy like all. :evil: B)
Friends, before Diwali we have some more festivals also. We have lakshmi puja in Kolkata and husband's day also.
I have planned for Lakshmi Puja and Diwali :-
1. Making sweets at home.
2. decorating house and making arrangements for puja at home.
3. Playing with fire crackers and having lots of fun.
I celebrate Diwali in my home, by lighting diyas all over the home and outside and inside. and by preparing sweets and all.then cracking crackers

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Very True Devyani...We bengali have our spcl lakshmi puja in kolkata...

Bidisha
@Bidisha

Not only bengalies even marvadies also do lakshmi puja. even many people now a days started doing laksmi puja on diwali.because lakshmi devi likes lighting i mean diyas very much

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

this is the last diwali of my elder sister in our house as next month she will be married so there will huge fun on this diwali in our family.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.