Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you know what, luck is nothing but God.if God is with us then luck is with us

God gives us everything,so yes Luck is also with GOD to give us and it may be that LUCK = GOD.

Want to make each day Accountable

I believe 99% of hard work + 1% of luck = Success. :)

I think unless you are dependent on luck and work means nothing then what is the use of work, let the luck play its role.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believe 99% of hard work + 1% of luck = Success. :)

I think unless you are dependent on luck and work means nothing then what is the use of work, let the luck play its role.

But 1% luck can decide the ultimate result so it is also important.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Luck is important to every one but it will given some time to many one at that time we must utilise ourselves so that we will get success in life. But hardwork also important for luck with out that luck is not helpful for success.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Luck is important to every one but it will given some time to many one at that time we must utilise ourselves so that we will get success in life. But hardwork also important for luck with out that luck is not helpful for success.

True, hard work is much much more important than anything else. Those who believe in hard work are sure to find luck favoring them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sometimes luck comes with us in small packets. We don't know when it comes to us.

Luck is very important in every stage of life.Without hard labour luck is not favour you.
Luck is very important in every stage of life.Without hard labour luck is not favour you.

I think that Luck favor the Ramdom one.

If GOD is there with us then luck will be with us. I feel Luck is nothing but god

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If GOD is there with us then luck will be with us. I feel Luck is nothing but god

Yes,luck is in the form of GOD.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.