Some people say the intelligence of enemy countries of Pakisthan are also involved in these kinds of attacks to keep them diverted from their country.Is this true?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The reasons are too many and the first one is the fact that Pakistan is a failed state and all the state organs have completely identified themselves with the cause of terror and terrorists!!
I Agree with Chinmoy on his views completely! Another point I would like to add is, remember the adage, "You shall reap what you sow!"

A country that sows terrorists and miseries in other countries can never hope to have any peace in its own home!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes,Kalyani playing with fire ultimately devours the one who started it first!
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]I Agree with Chinmoy on his views completely! Another point I would like to add is, remember the adage, "You shall reap what you sow!"

A country that sows terrorists and miseries in other countries can never hope to have any peace in its own home![/quote]...very true kalyani,what you sow,so you reap...
Pakistan is a country which corrupt young mind to actively involve in terrorism by bribing them.It is known for its brain washing tactics. :(
Yes .. I do agree with Kalyani and Chinmoy... Due to the terrorist activities in this country, I think there is nothing to be surprised of the incidents..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is true that these blasts are due to revoulting nature and poor principles folowed by the youth in the country..I agree with other people statement completely.. The youth in pak are ready to do anything for money which is the main reason for terrorist and blasts..Unemployment and illeracy is also torturing them and they are ready to listen to any one without using their mind... :(

Even in India this can be happen if proper amenities are not provided by the governement..
The 4 pillars of the politics in pakistan has one of its main pillar being held by the terrorist groups, who fund so much.. so nothing can be done.
@Rajani

I completely agree with you that we have hardly got a comfortable situation back home.The apparent calm and peaceful face of our society is a deceptive one which has very deadly undercurrents of tension arising out of massive deprivation.Here we find Mr.Ambani gifting a plane to his son on his birthday on other hand I see emaciated people picking up left-overs on the pavement to douse their hunger!!!
Somewhere someone said that Life is an ECHO, You get back in present - what you gives in past, that is same happening to them
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.