Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anna is in state of confusion and coming up with a suggestion a day, ignoring the practicalities.

Actually he is not confused. Some NGOs are working for creating anarchic conditions. They get paid by foreign sources and also get awards like Magsaysay and even Nobel prize. .

So he’s aiming high. In this process he should not forget that he’s gradually losing his popularity whatever he had as the ‘Messiah of Masses.’

I think he knows this. So he first had his venue at Mumbai. Later shifted to Delhi. Now he is touring different places. In fact, rallies are also an amusement to people. No movie runs in a theater for an indefinite period. Same is with rallies that are really a matter of entertainment only.

Anna is thinking all the people who turn out to enjoy the free entertainment provided by his rallies is an indicator of his popularity. Who’s going to enlighten him?
Anna is in state of confusion and coming up with a suggestion a day, ignoring the practicalities.

Actually he is not confused. Some NGOs are working for creating anarchic conditions. They get paid by foreign sources and also get awards like Magsaysay and even Nobel prize. .

So he’s aiming high. In this process he should not forget that he’s gradually losing his popularity whatever he had as the ‘Messiah of Masses.’

I think he knows this. So he first had his venue at Mumbai. Later shifted to Delhi. Now he is touring different places. In fact, rallies are also an amusement to people. No movie runs in a theater for an indefinite period. Same is with rallies that are really a matter of entertainment only.

Anna is thinking all the people who turn out to enjoy the free entertainment provided by his rallies is an indicator of his popularity. Who’s going to enlighten him?

Anna 's popularity and people's faith in him is getting reduced day by day. He is asking the government to do certain impossible things. Not sure if Anna, Kejirwal and Kiran Bedi will work together hereafterwards.

Anna 's popularity and people's faith in him is getting reduced day by day. He is asking the government to do certain impossible things. Not sure if Anna, Kejirwal and Kiran Bedi will work together hereafterwards.

Kejriwal has already left Anna's group and started " Aam Aadmi party."
It would change the whole election process of our country. I think Anna should know better than that under the present constitution, it is not possible to elect a PM directly.

What happen if some independent candidate will won. It is not possible at present.

I don't think Anna will ever think in terms of becoming a PM himself but his advisors have no idea of Indian constitution. They come to join him to stay in limelight or make their political desires take a new step. People like writers who do not a word of politics or know about Indian poor people/masses flock in to show their faces and disappear issuing a funny statement. As Gulshan Ji said their aim is a booker or alike.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think Anna will ever think in terms of becoming a PM himself but his advisors have no idea of Indian constitution. They come to join him to stay in limelight or make their political desires take a new step. People like writers who do not a word of politics or know about Indian poor people/masses flock in to show their faces and disappear issuing a funny statement. As Gulshan Ji said their aim is a booker or alike.

Sir, anna team included legal expers like shanti Bhushan, Prashant Bhushan, Swami Agnivesh- who are well aware of the constitution. Even now Anna has military expert Ex chief of Army with him. The fact remains that these groups are anarchic and have no purpose other than to create lawlessness, disorder and chaos.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Sir, anna team included legal expers like shanti Bhushan, Prashant Bhushan, Swami Agnivesh- who are well aware of the constitution. Even now Anna has military expert Ex chief of Army with him. The fact remains that these groups are anarchic and have no purpose other than to create lawlessness, disorder and chaos.

I must admit Anna speaks his own mind out without consulting his legal experts. He is not an expert on matters like that but speaks what he feels is right as much as he can think. As you yourself said, legal experts would never suggest such childish talk to him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I must admit Anna speaks his own mind out without consulting his legal experts. He is not an expert on matters like that but speaks what he feels is right as much as he can think. As you yourself said, legal experts would never suggest such childish talk to him.

His legal experts are also anarchic like him. A man is known by the company he keeps and anna is no exception.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.