Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is common sense. We don't want any study. One should be very carefully while crossing road and driving cars on the road. Both the persons should not use cell phones in such situations.

You are right. But unfortunately this is happened and you can see in paper that some incidents are happening due to cell phone.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Texting while crossing the Road is more hazardous according to a new study.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/Never-use-cellphone-while-crossing-road/articleshow/17600541.cms

Doing any thing while crossing road is enough to reach us to different places, there is no search or research needed to know that. Many have already reached and many are planning for the same every day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I see many people especially youngsters totally lost when they are busy either chatting or texting on their cell phones, they simply dont seem to realise the dangers especially while being on a busy road ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So she is officially MRS SRK- I mean Mrs. Siddhartha Roy Kapoor, I hope Vidya would learn proper Punjabi now and Sids the Malayalam to express themselves better.

Vidya Balan is a Palghat Iyer which means although they come from Ottapalam and surrounding areas they still speak Tamil which has a few malayalm words in it, so SRK will have to learn Tamil spoken by Iyers...

And I always was under the impression that Vidya is from Kerala. That's perfectly fine for SRK to learn Tamil that is far easier to learn than Malayalam. After all he has gone the Tamil way and rituals in marriage ceremonies. Good for him.

The Palghat Iyers come from Ottapalam and Palghat district which is in Kerala but they have their origins in Coimbatore and Chennai, and speak Tamil which is slightly different !

Yes Pallakad being adjacent place or nearby while going from Coimbtore side, I had been there and some best gold shops in town and rural areas there compared to any where else in our country.

I went under a medical checkup in Gurgaon today in the morning and while coming back by metro to my town, I was amazed to see that 90% youngsters busy with their mobile phones doing so many activities other than talking. The mobile seems to have taken over major share of manpower of Indian youth today.

I don't like people texting on the public place I never do that. I hate talking on mobile phone when I am on road or in bus. I seriously feel bad for people who are standing in the bus and texting to their friends and forget that the place they had to de board passed by. :woohoo:
So she is officially MRS SRK- I mean Mrs. Siddhartha Roy Kapoor, I hope Vidya would learn proper Punjabi now and Sids the Malayalam to express themselves better.

Vidya Balan is a Palghat Iyer which means although they come from Ottapalam and surrounding areas they still speak Tamil which has a few malayalm words in it, so SRK will have to learn Tamil spoken by Iyers...

And I always was under the impression that Vidya is from Kerala. That's perfectly fine for SRK to learn Tamil that is far easier to learn than Malayalam. After all he has gone the Tamil way and rituals in marriage ceremonies. Good for him.

The Palghat Iyers come from Ottapalam and Palghat district which is in Kerala but they have their origins in Coimbatore and Chennai, and speak Tamil which is slightly different !

Yes Pallakad being adjacent place or nearby while going from Coimbtore side, I had been there and some best gold shops in town and rural areas there compared to any where else in our country.

I went under a medical checkup in Gurgaon today in the morning and while coming back by metro to my town, I was amazed to see that 90% youngsters busy with their mobile phones doing so many activities other than talking. The mobile seems to have taken over major share of manpower of Indian youth today.

I think another problem is in offing here as I can see posts of two threads getting mixed up again. I posted on Vidya Balan's marriage post which is posted here- Admin should take note of it.

That is ridiculous people take risk this is not good to pay attention towards mobile when someone has to be more attentive to look around. I daily see such people and sometimes when they come in front of my car on the road I gave them lectures but it hardly affect their habit of doing this. :evil:

That is ridiculous people take risk this is not good to pay attention towards mobile when someone has to be more attentive to look around. I daily see such people and sometimes when they come in front of my car on the road I gave them lectures but it hardly affect their habit of doing this. :evil:

I am surprised that they are not lecturing you back to keep an eye on texting kids, that is your responsibility to keep them safe while they are using mobiles.

I am surprised that they are not lecturing you back to keep an eye on texting kids, that is your responsibility to keep them safe while they are using mobiles.

Should i see a kid or see if he/she is texting or not. :woohoo:

Should i see a kid or see if he/she is texting or not. :woohoo:

That's why I have sold my car and traveling by public transport to watch them text, that's fun all the way. ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.