Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So she is officially MRS SRK- I mean Mrs. Siddhartha Roy Kapoor, I hope Vidya would learn proper Punjabi now and Sids the Malayalam to express themselves better.

Vidya Balan is a Palghat Iyer which means although they come from Ottapalam and surrounding areas they still speak Tamil which has a few malayalm words in it, so SRK will have to learn Tamil spoken by Iyers...

And I always was under the impression that Vidya is from Kerala. That's perfectly fine for SRK to learn Tamil that is far easier to learn than Malayalam. After all he has gone the Tamil way and rituals in marriage ceremonies. Good for him.

The Palghat Iyers come from Ottapalam and Palghat district which is in Kerala but they have their origins in Coimbatore and Chennai, and speak Tamil which is slightly different !

Yes Pallakad being adjacent place or nearby while going from Coimbtore side, I had been there and some best gold shops in town and rural areas there compared to any where else in our country.

I went under a medical checkup in Gurgaon today in the morning and while coming back by metro to my town, I was amazed to see that 90% youngsters busy with their mobile phones doing so many activities other than talking. The mobile seems to have taken over major share of manpower of Indian youth today.

That is ridiculous people take risk this is not good to pay attention towards mobile when someone has to be more attentive to look around. I daily see such people and sometimes when they come in front of my car on the road I gave them lectures but it hardly affect their habit of doing this. :evil:

I am surprised that they are not lecturing you back to keep an eye on texting kids, that is your responsibility to keep them safe while they are using mobiles.

Should i see a kid or see if he/she is texting or not. :woohoo:

That's why I have sold my car and traveling by public transport to watch them text, that's fun all the way. ;)

hehehe...yes it is fun when you see them texting and smiling like a mad after receiving a SMS. :laugh:
So she is officially MRS SRK- I mean Mrs. Siddhartha Roy Kapoor, I hope Vidya would learn proper Punjabi now and Sids the Malayalam to express themselves better.

Vidya Balan is a Palghat Iyer which means although they come from Ottapalam and surrounding areas they still speak Tamil which has a few malayalm words in it, so SRK will have to learn Tamil spoken by Iyers...

And I always was under the impression that Vidya is from Kerala. That's perfectly fine for SRK to learn Tamil that is far easier to learn than Malayalam. After all he has gone the Tamil way and rituals in marriage ceremonies. Good for him.

The Palghat Iyers come from Ottapalam and Palghat district which is in Kerala but they have their origins in Coimbatore and Chennai, and speak Tamil which is slightly different !

Yes Pallakad being adjacent place or nearby while going from Coimbtore side, I had been there and some best gold shops in town and rural areas there compared to any where else in our country.

I went under a medical checkup in Gurgaon today in the morning and while coming back by metro to my town, I was amazed to see that 90% youngsters busy with their mobile phones doing so many activities other than talking. The mobile seems to have taken over major share of manpower of Indian youth today.

That is ridiculous people take risk this is not good to pay attention towards mobile when someone has to be more attentive to look around. I daily see such people and sometimes when they come in front of my car on the road I gave them lectures but it hardly affect their habit of doing this. :evil:

I am surprised that they are not lecturing you back to keep an eye on texting kids, that is your responsibility to keep them safe while they are using mobiles.

That's why I have sold my car and traveling by public transport to watch them text, that's fun all the way. ;)

incidentally, just 2 days ago, i have seen a lady in a mall, while looking into the mobile, walking and texting, dashed another man who was also in the same condition lost balance and almost fell on the ground.

incidentally, just 2 days ago, i have seen a lady in a mall, while looking into the mobile, walking and texting, dashed another man who was also in the same condition lost balance and almost fell on the ground.

In malls and offices, this is more funny than risky.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In malls and offices, this is more funny than risky.

Yes this looks funny when we see a kid seeing in his/her mobile and smiling. :woohoo:
This is risky behavior and many people have died crossing roads talking to mobile phones.

Mala Jaiswar
I don't like people texting on the public place I never do that. I hate talking on mobile phone when I am on road or in bus. I seriously feel bad for people who are standing in the bus and texting to their friends and forget that the place they had to de board passed by. :woohoo:

Limited and proper usage of mobile phone is always recommended for everyone which is good in all the aspects.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
This is quite dangerous for us. We diverted our minds for different 2 works. It is quite risky.

So, We must finish our talks and then crossed the road.

Be positive
This is quite dangerous for us. We diverted our minds for different 2 works. It is quite risky.

Persons those who use their mobile phones while crossing roads need to be dealt with penalties (fine) along with imprisonment.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Persons those who use their mobile phones while crossing roads need to be dealt with penalties (fine) along with imprisonment.

This is the weakness here. We have truck loads of laws, but where is the implementation?
I don't understand what's so important to discuss while cross road. Most of the people know that it's hazardous but still do it. :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.