Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't understand what's so important to discuss while cross road. Most of the people know that it's hazardous but still do it. :angry:

I too find it weird that people choose to talk with rapt attention when they have to cross the road or at traffic signals disregarding safety for themselves and others too...Cant it wait for a few seconds or minutes ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K
I don't understand what's so important to discuss while cross road. Most of the people know that it's hazardous but still do it. :angry:

I too find it weird that people choose to talk with rapt attention when they have to cross the road or at traffic signals disregarding safety for themselves and others too...Cant it wait for a few seconds or minutes ?

I think a notice board should be paced on different roads saying
"Do not use cellphones while crossing road or we shall have to waste petrol for carrying you to hospital dead or injured''
This should help the cause effectively.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Rajani K

"Do not use cellphones while crossing road or we shall have to waste petrol for carrying you to hospital dead or injured''

Sure, it serves the purpose. We are not those who care for the rules if said in a gentle and smooth way. Only such type of drastic warnings only work on us. I appreciate your soggestion
Thank you said by: suni51

LOL, the person may be too busy conversing on his mobile to see any notices...the more information is available to people on the net and elsewhere the more blind they seem to become to their immediate surroundings...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, the person may be too busy conversing on his mobile to see any notices...the more information is available to people on the net and elsewhere the more blind they seem to become to their immediate surroundings...

Even notices, fines don't work for Indian as we are used to break rules. The funny thing is we are ready to face danger but never want to follow the rules or indication. Everyone is in a hurry to overtake another no time to think or stop for a while.. :dry:
Once I saw a women talking on phone while using escalator.. she was having 2 to 3 bags in her hand and one hand is engaged in talking.. she almost slipped but didn't fell luckily. what if she couldn't have managed..can't see wait for a min and finish the conversation. I warned her that escalator is not like lift...then she laughed but still didn't caught my point. :S :blink: :)

Even notices, fines don't work for Indian as we are used to break rules. The funny thing is we are ready to face danger but never want to follow the rules or indication. Everyone is in a hurry to overtake another no time to think or stop for a while.. :dry:
Once I saw a women talking on phone while using escalator.. she was having 2 to 3 bags in her hand and one hand is engaged in talking.. she almost slipped but didn't fell luckily. what if she couldn't have managed..can't see wait for a min and finish the conversation. I warned her that escalator is not like lift...then she laughed but still didn't caught my point. :S :blink: :)

I remember a similar incident in Bangalore in a mall where a lady's high heel got caught in the grove of an escalator since she was too busy chatting and holding bags with the other hand....she fell down and thankfully other than some minor bruises to her hands and fingers dint have any serious injury,,,am sure she has learnt her lesson! :dry:

I remember a similar incident in Bangalore in a mall where a lady's high heel got caught in the grove of an escalator since she was too busy chatting and holding bags with the other hand....she fell down and thankfully other than some minor bruises to her hands and fingers dint have any serious injury,,,am sure she has learnt her lesson! :dry:

I always appreciate a notice on hilly roads in my area that reads
Better late than never- your family is waiting for you eagerly- Please do not be a cause for their disappointment- your life is precious for them.
I always see the drivers loosen grip on gas paddle.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always appreciate a notice on hilly roads in my area that reads
Better late than never- your family is waiting for you eagerly- Please do not be a cause for their disappointment- your life is precious for them.
I always see the drivers loosen grip on gas paddle.

Yes that is a good one, while travelling from Mangalore to Bangalore on the western ghat roads there are many sign posts that are amusing as well as imprinting the message into your mind..I must take pictures of some of them while travelling..

I think she must have learnt a lesson but I think even high pointed heels are also injurious sometime while climbing steps or uneven flooring.

I think she must have learnt a lesson but I think even high pointed heels are also injurious sometime while climbing steps or uneven flooring.

Style makes people blind, ultimately losing limbs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.