Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She makes food for me that also goes to her credit. I never took the credit yes it goes to her that she does not let the food waste. :)

If you are happy with this status of without any credit on this count that shows your exemplary devotion to her!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: I don't mind it if someone says it like this as after all she is my wife and one has to do it for his wife. :laugh: :laugh:
She makes food for me that also goes to her credit. I never took the credit yes it goes to her that she does not let the food waste. :)

If you are happy with this status of without any credit on this count that shows your exemplary devotion to her!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: I don't mind it if someone says it like this as after all she is my wife and one has to do it for his wife. :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind go on showing this to make a perfect example of what conjugal bliss is!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind go on showing this to make a perfect example of what conjugal bliss is!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I would. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.