Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone checked the link I have provided above.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGNmvNIgqlY

Yes I did seems a chicken center some where in far east where people are having fun..

I know you have seen it. :)

This is really sad that there are people who survive on the food we waste. :blink:

Actually there is trend of food bank in our country also where they send such leftover for hungry children. It may sound weird but that helps lots of people to survive.

Yes it does. :)

May be the people in the film could not have afford to eat chicken but that way they ate it. :blink:

All big hotels keep such boxes to keep leftover to send to needy people. That helps so many hungry people living in shelter homes.

But this is really a pity when you see them eating those food which we left. :evil:

Yes I did seems a chicken center some where in far east where people are having fun..

This is really sad that there are people who survive on the food we waste. :blink:

Actually there is trend of food bank in our country also where they send such leftover for hungry children. It may sound weird but that helps lots of people to survive.

May be the people in the film could not have afford to eat chicken but that way they ate it. :blink:

All big hotels keep such boxes to keep leftover to send to needy people. That helps so many hungry people living in shelter homes.

But this is really a pity when you see them eating those food which we left. :evil:

Don't you give leftover to beggars who come to your home. This is one way to save food also you know almost 30% food is wasted in parties and marriages also in hotels. That is sent to food banks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Don't you give leftover to beggars who come to your home. This is one way to save food also you know almost 30% food is wasted in parties and marriages also in hotels. That is sent to food banks.

No we don't give to beggars as we never waste food. :laugh:

My wife has a habit she has very good sense of cooking quantity. :)

When I say 'you' that does not mean you in particular because I know you are a typical Bani*** :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When I say 'you' that does not mean you in particular because I know you are a typical Bani*** :lol:

hehehe..I am no doubt.. :P

I just discussed my case here. :laugh:

These days when you have a fridge leftover is not at all a problem since it can be stored and eaten later.One can never cook the exact amount each day and sometimes some of the members may eat a little less or may not eat so some food gets left over..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These days when you have a fridge leftover is not at all a problem since it can be stored and eaten later.One can never cook the exact amount each day and sometimes some of the members may eat a little less or may not eat so some food gets left over..

That's true we never waste food. :)

It happens sometime my wife cooks extra food but we eat it later but never waste it. :)

That's true we never waste food. :)

It happens sometime my wife cooks extra food but we eat it later but never waste it. :)

She makes you eat that extra that goes to her credit!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
She makes food for me that also goes to her credit. I never took the credit yes it goes to her that she does not let the food waste. :)
She makes food for me that also goes to her credit. I never took the credit yes it goes to her that she does not let the food waste. :)

If you are happy with this status of 'without any credit' on this count that shows your exemplary devotion to her!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.