Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By using shampoos also I am loosing hair so I am not using them. Because of chemicals in that they may damage our hair.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

By using shampoos also I am loosing hair so I am not using them. Because of chemicals in that they may damage our hair.

Use of excess shampoo has some ill effects but still people use it they think with the use of it their hair become silky.I have read somewhere that we should use conditioner after use of shampoo. :blink:

Use of excess shampoo has some ill effects but still people use it they think with the use of it their hair become silky.I have read somewhere that we should use conditioner after use of shampoo. :blink:

You can try out some mild shampoos or the herbal ones :)

Live in the present :)
Some peoples thinking washing of sikkakai is very difficult comparing to shampoo.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some peoples thinking washing of sikkakai is very difficult comparing to shampoo.

Do you mean difficulty in washing hair with shikakai ? Is it?

is it difficult I don't know but I have seen Shikakai soap also available in the market Is it worth using it?. :blink:

is it difficult I don't know but I have seen Shikakai soap also available in the market Is it worth using it?. :blink:

I'd say only if it suits you. I have used it some years back and found it to be very mild.

sasi wrote:By using shampoos also I am loosing hair so I am not using them. Because of chemicals in that they may damage our hair.

Then what you using sasikanth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sasi wrote:By using shampoos also I am loosing hair so I am not using them. Because of chemicals in that they may damage our hair.

Then what you using sasikanth

A soap maybe. :unsure: right?

Shampoo with too much of chemical can damage our hair.We should use mild shampoo.Ayurvedic shampoo are good for hair.It is better to use ayurvedic shampoo.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.