Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In our place traditionally people have been using the water used for washing rice (locally grown which is rich in starch content). Such water is boiled with lemon ,gooseberry, shikakai, some herbs etc and used for cleaning hair. It makes the hair very soft also. But the younger generation prefer shampoos over such traditional things.
Egg white is a good conditioner for hair.

If you want to grow thick hair....
Put some methi seeds in some water and place it overnight. Next day morning, wash your hair with it. Do it continuously for some days. But make sure, rinse your hair thoroughly. Otherwise it may lead to dandroff

Meera sandhu
Egg white is a good conditioner for hair.

If you want to grow thick hair....
Put some methi seeds in some water and place it overnight. Next day morning, wash your hair with it. Do it continuously for some days. But make sure, rinse your hair thoroughly. Otherwise it may lead to dandroff

I Think white jelly portion of the egg is good conditioner for hair

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Generally I use branded shampoo and it is quite easy to use.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Generally I use branded shampoo and it is quite easy to use.

no one has time to spare, including me.
That's why we all are using many such instant products even after knowing its bad effects.
It's applicable for our fair creams, and soaps too.

Meera sandhu
I want to add one more the shampoo which contain sulphite should be avoided, because sulphite creates irritation and rash problems in the scalp

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think your hair are different from others so just don't blindly follow the brands or your friends. Use whatever suits your hair the best. :)

Live in the present :)
Asha am telling generally which doctor and beautician suggested generally and i read about it in my research. Mostly hair problems occurs due to sulpite and amonia in shampoos

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Shikakai mixed with Amla I think is good for hair. :blink:
Shikakai mixed with Amla I think is good for hair. :blink:

yes. Shikakakai washing very good comparing to others. green moong dal also we can used for bath

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.