Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have helped if it is his mistake but not when he does it intentionlly
It happens with all of us when the friendship gets older it gets matured and people understand its value and importance.I have so many friends and i too feel that with the time we have been matured enough to understand each other and help each other even we don't ask for the help from each other. :)

Sanjeev, don't forget what I have told you yesterday. I will ask in the evening :)

Sanjeev...I want my answer

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6990]}

But what is the question sandhya?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6993]}

I will kill you, sure.
Have you reduced 2 cigarettes daily :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Now, it's one week. I didn't get my report yet :angry:

Meera sandhu
Oh sanjeev. you smoke? Its shocking.

sandhya what report are you asking to sanjeev. Is it the report of his smoking

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It happens with all of us when the friendship gets older it gets matured and people understand its value and importance.I have so many friends and i too feel that with the time we have been matured enough to understand each other and help each other even we don't ask for the help from each other. :)

Sanjeev, don't forget what I have told you yesterday. I will ask in the evening :)

I will kill you, sure.
Now, it's one week. I didn't get my report yet :angry:

Hahaha... :laugh: i don't know actually i did not count but it seems i have reduced it. :)
uote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6993]}[/quote]

I will kill you, sure.
Now, it's one week. I didn't get my report yet :angry:[/quote]

Hahaha... :laugh: i don't know actually i did not count but it seems i have reduced it. :)[/quote]

Hoping you are not lying.
Don't worry, let me try if I can correct you. At least if I am able to put a single step forward, it's not at all bad :)

Meera sandhu
Oh sanjeev. you smoke? Its shocking.

sandhya what report are you asking to sanjeev. Is it the report of his smoking

Yes...I have already asked him to reduce 2 cigars daily from his list of 20 or 30. Just 2. Let me see, whether he is putting at least a small effort.

Meera sandhu
uote]

I will kill you, sure.
Now, it's one week. I didn't get my report yet :angry:[/quote]

Hahaha... :laugh: i don't know actually i did not count but it seems i have reduced it. :)[/quote]

Don't worry, let me try if I can correct you. At least if I am able to put a single step forward, it's not at all bad :)[/quote]

No Sandhya i am not lying i know its for my own health. :)

Don't worry, let me try if I can correct you. At least if I am able to put a single step forward, it's not at all bad :)

Yaa....not for your health....but for my friend :woohoo: :P
It's really a bad habit, yaar. I am sure, I can help you at least to reduce its number... I always believe in positive things :)

Meera sandhu
No Sandhya i am not lying i know its for my own health. :)[/quote]

What!!! you are still in that bad habit. I thought you have given it up already. Do it fast.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What!!! you are still in that bad habit. I thought you have given it up already. Do it fast.[/quote]

Oh suny if people like me leaves it what will happen to the people who work in the cigaratte manufacturing company. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.