Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All talk about money helps....no other helps offered to a friend? :evil:

I just quated for monetory help for him. :) Otherwise i provided him the shelter too as that time i was away from home and was unmarried and this fellow was jobless so i kept him in my rented house for approximately 4~5 months and helped him with everything i could do at that time till he did not get a job. :)

It's a good thing....not a bad one. I am asking about helps which you have provided even after knowing that it's wrong....only for the sake of your beloved friend

Meera sandhu

I just quated for monetory help for him. :) Otherwise i provided him the shelter too as that time i was away from home and was unmarried and this fellow was jobless so i kept him in my rented house for approximately 4~5 months and helped him with everything i could do at that time till he did not get a job. :)

It's a good thing....not a bad one. I am asking about helps which you have provided even after knowing that it's wrong....only for the sake of your beloved friend

I don't do that knowing something wrong and still you help for sake of your beloved i won't do and never i did. :)

Just think...don't lie....
At least for 1 of them, you would have given good impression to his girl friend....even though you know your friend doesn't own high qualities, you are lying. Am I not right?

I don't do that knowing something wrong and still you help for sake of your beloved i won't do and never i did. :)

Meera sandhu
I have very few friends but we are always there to help each other whenever required. But as years are passing, our friendship is moving to a more matured level.It has transcend the mechanical process of give and take and has formed its base on kindness, true love, selfless understanding and occasional sacrifices.
I have very few friends but we are always there to help each other whenever required. But as years are passing, our friendship is moving to a more matured level.It has transcend the mechanical process of give and take and has formed its base on kindness, true love, selfless understanding and occasional sacrifices.

That is what an ideal friendship ought to be!!
It happens with all of us when the friendship gets older it gets matured and people understand its value and importance.I have so many friends and i too feel that with the time we have been matured enough to understand each other and help each other even we don't ask for the help from each other. :)
It happens with all of us when the friendship gets older it gets matured and people understand its value and importance.I have so many friends and i too feel that with the time we have been matured enough to understand each other and help each other even we don't ask for the help from each other. :)

Sanjeev, don't forget what I have told you yesterday. I will ask in the evening :)
0008_2012-04-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev, don't forget what I have told you yesterday. I will ask in the evening :)

Sanjeev...I want my answer

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6990]}
smiley-confused005.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
It happens with all of us when the friendship gets older it gets matured and people understand its value and importance.I have so many friends and i too feel that with the time we have been matured enough to understand each other and help each other even we don't ask for the help from each other.

Sanjeev, don't forget what I have told you yesterday. I will ask in the evening

Attachments:
0008_2012-04-26.gif[/quote]
Where is Sanjeev.Come on to answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6990]}

But what is the question sandhya?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6993]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.