Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Sandhya i am not lying i know its for my own health. :)

What!!! you are still in that bad habit. I thought you have given it up already. Do it fast.

Oh suny if people like me leaves it what will happen to the people who work in the cigaratte manufacturing company. :laugh:[/quote]

No need to care about those people. Let them search another job :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

What!!! you are still in that bad habit. I thought you have given it up already. Do it fast.

Oh suny if people like me leaves it what will happen to the people who work in the cigaratte manufacturing company. :laugh:

No need to care about those people. Let them search another job :angry: :angry: :angry:[/quote]

But its my duty as an Indian that i may not do anything which may make many people jobless. :laugh:

Oh suny if people like me leaves it what will happen to the people who work in the cigaratte manufacturing company. :laugh:

No need to care about those people. Let them search another job :angry: :angry: :angry:

But its my duty as an Indian that i may not do anything which may make many people jobless. :laugh:[/quote]

Then open a new cigarette company to give opportunity for more poor people :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Of course a liquor company and drugs company also

Meera sandhu

But its my duty as an Indian that i may not do anything which may make many people jobless. :laugh:

Then open a new cigarette company to give opportunity for more poor people :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Of course a liquor company and drugs company also[/quote]

I would have if i had money to do it. :laugh:
Doom_cacom_2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Then open a new cigarette company to give opportunity for more poor people :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Of course a liquor company and drugs company also

I would have if i had money to do it. :laugh:[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7023]}
It's sure, you are going to die with my hands :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

It's sure, you are going to die with my hands :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:[/quote]

No Sandhya i don't want to be killed now as i have small kids to be taken care of please spare me. :laugh:
facturing

It's sure, you are going to die with my hands :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

No Sandhya i don't want to be killed now as i have small kids to be taken care of please spare me. :laugh:

Then why are you not thinking about 1000 families, which may get destroyed by opening of your cigarette company :cheer: :laugh: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Yes sanjeev it will show effect on many families due to your company which is not good for your children.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes sanjeev it will show effect on many families due to your company which is not good for your children.

Sanjeev,
what about my advice??

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.