Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He he.. In that case I am quite lucky.. I have always have good friends so far.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Even if we know that one of our friends have a love affair, will we inform about that matter to his/her parents???? :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick:
Never!!!!!!!!!!
If they ask us, will we tell the truth?????? :P :P :P

Also, we may do many things for them......by cheating their parents. After all, everything is fair in love and war :cheer:

How many of you have helped a friend to register his/her marriage without parents' knowledge? ;)

Meera sandhu
Even if we know that one of our friends have a love affair, will we inform about that matter to his/her parents???? :silly: :blink: :blush: :sick:
Never!!!!!!!!!!

Also, we may do many things for them......by cheating their parents. After all, everything is fair in love and war :cheer:

How many of you have helped a friend to register his/her marriage without parents' knowledge? ;)

I have done it for one of my friend 5 years back. :whistle:

I remember there were only 20 people in his marriage and me and my wife were the chief guets. :laugh:
Never!!!!!!!!!!

I have done it for one of my friend 5 years back. :whistle:

I remember there were only 20 people in his marriage and me and my wife were the chief guets. :laugh:

2 years back....My husband was the witness for one of his co-workers :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
There are many people around us forgets everything which we done to them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There are many people around us forgets everything which we done to them.

Yet we can find some. Sure :)

Meera sandhu
They will definetely pay for this in their future for doing like this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They will definetely pay for this in their future for doing like this.

And once they realize it they repent for it. :)

I have a very close friend whom i helped everytime whenevr he asked me for money and now when he has shifted to PUNE he rarely calls me or try to avoid me on phone and that is the reason i too don't call him now but i know once he will go to the past and give a thought what i did for him and what he returned me for that certainly he will feel embarrased. :)
All talk about money helps....no other helps offered to a friend? :evil:

Meera sandhu
All talk about money helps....no other helps offered to a friend? :evil:

I just quated for monetory help for him. :) Otherwise i provided him the shelter too as that time i was away from home and was unmarried and this fellow was jobless so i kept him in my rented house for approximately 4~5 months and helped him with everything i could do at that time till he did not get a job. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.