Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I now know about new ways of the sleeping postures.......really innovative..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

smriti
All the pictures are really very funny and its good to see there are somany positions to sleep... :laugh: :laugh:

I will try on this position too... :) :laugh: :laugh:

Don't try it. Its not for trying. these photos are just for entertainment.
36_5_11_2012-01-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4748]}
Those who are inclined to sleep in these postures may do so with your own responsibility! Don't drag me into any.............
Those who are inclined to sleep in these postures may do so with your own responsibility! Don't drag me into any.............

No sir,no one will do that. We all know,that this all pictures are for laugh and nothing else.

Want to make each day Accountable

All pictures are very funny.

Sharing Good photos.

I never sleep in this position.

Be positive
Ceeem Sir nice way of sleeping but sleep in this way is not good for health. Inspite of that all picture are nice.
Chinmoyjee has shared all the sleeping beauties with us.......he..he...he.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

smriti

No sir,no one will do that. We all know,that this all pictures are for laugh and nothing else.

Ya no one will follow. As sleeping in these postures is sometype difficult and we can get sleep.
These are the nice photos of Chinmoy jee but I cannot find you in here.

:laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes let us sleep. Why not?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6310]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.