Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will wake up 6 oclock in the morning and others are still sleepy when they will come to site again.

I tried to wake up early.. But not getting success these days.. :laugh:

Anand to get up early in the morning only thing you need is to sleep early if you will try to wake up early and sleep till late night you will never ever succeed. :)

SJ.. Actually I am trying to sleep early these days.. But don't know I don't feel like sleep and can't sleep till late.. Never happened before. :pinch:

:woohoo: :woohoo: hahaha..then you neeed a doctor's advice may be he can give you some anti sleeping pills. :woohoo: :woohoo:

SJ.. I have heard that those sleeping pills are not good for health at all.. :pinch: :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I will wake up 6 oclock in the morning and others are still sleepy when they will come to site again.

I tried to wake up early.. But not getting success these days.. :laugh:

Anand to get up early in the morning only thing you need is to sleep early if you will try to wake up early and sleep till late night you will never ever succeed. :)

SJ.. Actually I am trying to sleep early these days.. But don't know I don't feel like sleep and can't sleep till late.. Never happened before. :pinch:

:woohoo: :woohoo: hahaha..then you neeed a doctor's advice may be he can give you some anti sleeping pills. :woohoo: :woohoo:

SJ.. I have heard that those sleeping pills are not good for health at all.. :pinch: :pinch:

I can't say as i also did not use these ever. :)

Once i thought of using it in 12th exams as i used to sleep more in the exam time too. :laugh:
Even I have never used it.. I recently read in news that such sleeping pills shorten our life...

Even I have never used it.. I recently read in news that such sleeping pills shorten our life...

May be as there are always a side effects of these things on our body.We should avoid anything like this.I have seen people taking pills to increase height and shape their body but i feel somewhere they also have a side effect so we should avoisd medicines as much as we can. :)
Yes.. Surely we shouldn't depend on those medicines.. There are few natural ways we should follow them instead of such medicines.

Sandhya, actually until i do pooja, I wont even have a drop of water. that is the main cause to have breakfast at 11 when i wake lately.

thats why now a days am going to temple early morning daily. For going to temples i need to wake early morning. So like that am having breakfast also by 9. and even sleep by 10 or 11 but not more than that. Now my health is good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey guys when I sleep at 12 also I will wake up at 6 o clock.

I too but i think Sandhya don't she sleeps at 11:00 Pm and wakes up at 6'0. :laugh:
Six to seven hours sleep is necessary to all.Early waking is a good habit,but for this you have to go early to the bed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hey guys when I sleep at 12 also I will wake up at 6 o clock.

I too but i think Sandhya don't she sleeps at 11:00 Pm and wakes up at 6'0. :laugh:

Normally 10.30 pm. I never wake up before 6.30 am :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
amazing pictures.i never sleep like this but when travelling from car and going to a long distant place i sleep like this only falling on others sitting beside me. :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.