Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think sleep has defeated these people and they did not find a place to sleep.hehehe :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6357]}
I think sleep has defeated these people and they did not find a place to sleep.hehehe :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6357]}

Very nice picture SJ,. Thanks for sharing. :)

Vinu
Ha ha.. I don't sleep like this but in tiredness many people sleep with forgetting everything..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Ha ha.. I don't sleep like this but in tiredness many people sleep with forgetting everything..

I have got up early morning...Now, it's 7 am. But only me is online of 10,000 members. All are still sleeping :S

Meera sandhu

I have got up early morning...Now, it's 7 am. But only me is online of 10,000 members. All are still sleeping :S

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Sorry Sandhya i am also online. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
3_2012-03-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Sorry Sandhya i am also online. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good morning...I am having my tea.
I want to give you 1 cup of coffee with a toast...have it

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6358]}

Meera sandhu

Thanks Sandhya :) my wife is still sleeping and i waiting for her to get up and make tea..hehehe.. :woohoo:

Thanks Sandhya :) my wife is still sleeping and i waiting for her to get up and make tea..hehehe.. :woohoo:

To look after 2 kids...not an easy task at night.
Let her sleep :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Yes i remember she waked up in the mid night to give milk to my daughter as she was crying with hunger. :)
02.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
sleeping6.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes i remember she waked up in the mid night to give milk to my daughter as she was crying with hunger. :)[/quote]

1 will surely wake the other

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6359]}
At that time, fathers will be sleeping like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6360]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.