The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As in the above posts, I read that forum activator award is given according to maximum posts posted by the member.

After checking , I found

Ajay has posted 75 posts and my self 83 posts.

therefore, Ronark is not wrong.

If possible, I request Ajay to check once.

@Ajay

This analysis clearly shows that maximum number of posts are counted for DFA and not the quality ones.
Thanks Sarala for this analysis. Now, i am clear on how DFA awards are judged. Thanks a lot . I appreciate your efforts.
Now Roanrk has come out with a clear post that he would take all our inputs into consideration in future, we must stop here!
If decision is fare then no need to leave site and prize is part of life not heart of life so be happy dear friends. I am not getting this award from long time but still I am happy.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Let us conclude the topics.Adm sould take the decision and we all are requesting to Ajoy ,please review your decision .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram i think it will not possible if it is done every time it will happens.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Guys,i need your help.

Can you share views about how many minimum post should be posted by a person to declare winner in DFAA. Because to check the quality post,some requirements should be there.
So,asking to all members to comment about this.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]Guys,i need your help.

Can you share views about how many minimum post should be posted by a person to declare winner in DFAA. Because to check the quality post,some requirements should be there.
[/quote]

I think the min should be 10.

[quote]Guys,i need your help.

So,asking to all members to comment about this. [/quote]

Ronark, you can set the minimum limit to 10, but remember quality is more important, if a member has posted the maximum number of replies but they are simply replies or meaningless comments to previous posts, then that cannot be considered for DFAA. The key is the person who ACTIVATES the forum and whose replies invite participation from others! Another point you can consider is the relevance of the topic to present times.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Guys,i need your help.

Ronark, you can set the minimum limit to 10, but remember quality is more important, if a member has posted the maximum number of replies but they are simply replies or meaningless comments to previous posts, then that cannot be considered for DFAA. The key is the person who ACTIVATES the forum and whose replies invite participation from others! Another point you can consider is the relevance of the topic to present times.

yes the points of Kalyani is very important.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.