The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is truly regrettable and more so when several members have expressed concern which has not been addressed! I don't know what's happening!
I think Maverick will announce soon the pending.May be he is busy.
Pending is from 19 th Nov to 4th December and now from 12th DEC to still now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A word from Boddunan should have been there by now. As pointed out ealier that it's an unusual development.
hi,
DFAA results are as follows :

12th december : Sasikanth
13th december : Sasikanth
14th december : Deepak
15th december : Chinmoy Mukherjee
16th december : Sarala
17th december : Vinodh
18th december : Chinmoy Mukherjee
19th december : Suraj
20th december : Sarala

Thanks.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congrats to all winners who won this award.I got continues award with out break.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hmmmm!! unbelievable, I personally could not agree with some of the DFAA on some particular dates especially the sixteenth one (friday). I think the one who is incharge of DFAA should be impartial as he or she is the supreme judge here but somehow I don't find it here happening. What can I do as a member of a site. I neither can urge the management of the site to look into the matter about the anomaly going on in this section of DFAA.

Any how, it might be that I am only the person dissatisfied with this matter. Moreover, I cannot go along working in a site which goes on with such anamolies and members hard work are not given due importance. Hence, I am opting myself out from all this. I hereby announce my RETIREMENT from DFAA and inturn from the site.

I would just like to add that this site has has provided me with a lot of happiness and in a way made me learn many things which I think I would never be able to repay in my life. I have always worked hard according to my level best in every section of this site and always thought that I shall be a part of it forever in my life. But now its time for me to part and make way for new members so that they could also be a part of this great site.

To conclude, I ask for my apologies if I have said or written something wrong but simply my principles and my ethics wont allow me to work along in a scenerio where there is no transperency in things and subjects especially in distribution of awards, like DFAA. Perhaps this is my last interaction with the members and management of the site...!

With good wishes and regards,
Ajay(ajay9779).
Why ajay you have taken such decision keep a PM to maverick and Ronark in how they decide this awards.

Dont take such stupidity decisions if you went means we all miss a valuable member.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hmmmm!! unbelievable, I personally could not agree with some of the DFAA on some particular dates especially the sixteenth one (friday). I think the one who is incharge of DFAA should be impartial as he or she is the supreme judge here but somehow I don't find it here happening. What can I do as a member of a site. I neither can urge the management of the site to look into the matter about the anomaly going on in this section of DFAA.

Any how, it might be that I am only the person dissatisfied with this matter. Moreover, I cannot go along working in a site which goes on with such anamolies and members hard work are not given due importance. Hence, I am opting myself out from all this. I hereby announce my RETIREMENT from DFAA and inturn from the site.

I would just like to add that this site has has provided me with a lot of happiness and in a way made me learn many things which I think I would never be able to repay in my life. I have always worked hard according to my level best in every section of this site and always thought that I shall be a part of it forever in my life. But now its time for me to part and make way for new members so that they could also be a part of this great site.

To conclude, I ask for my apologies if I have said or written something wrong but simply my principles and my ethics wont allow me to work along in a scenerio where there is no transperency in things and subjects especially in distribution of awards, like DFAA. Perhaps this is my last interaction with the members and management of the site...!

With good wishes and regards,
Ajay(ajay9779).[/quote

Always things are not so smooth as one may desire. I feel that Ajay should be more patient and write his grievances in the category- Shout box. He could also write PM to Maverick giving in detail his grievances. Every issue is soluble ultimately. It is no use quitting. There is a likelihood of such issues at other sites also. Possibly other members may also be feeling as he does. If he initiates discussion in Shoutbox category, he will get comments by other members also. maverick may also look in the matter. I also request administration to see what is wrong and take corrective steps considering sentiments of ajay as these may also be shared by others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Happy to see my name repeated in DFAA, And congratulations to the winners of DFAA

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

hi,
DFAA results are as follows :

12th december : Sasikanth
13th december : Sasikanth
14th december : Deepak
15th december : Chinmoy Mukherjee
16th december : Sarala
17th december : Vinodh
18th december : Chinmoy Mukherjee
19th december : Suraj
20th december : Sarala

Thanks.

Congrats to all who won the DFAA Awards.I wish one day i will win this award.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.