The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Ronark

Kalyani has given some sound guidelines. To me a quality post is quality written all over it and that should not escape the eyes of any discerning judge. Here you have to take a call and you need not be unnecesarily fettered by any bindings and use your skill,judgement and discretion. Topicality,presentation and its popularity in terms of bringing traffic should surely rank high!
[quote]@Ronark

Kalyani has given some sound guidelines. To me a quality post is quality written all over it and that should not escape the eyes of any discerning judge. Here you have to take a call and you need not be unnecesarily fettered by any bindings and use your skill,judgement and discretion. Topicality,presentation and its popularity in terms of bringing traffic should surely rank high! [/quote]

Couldn't have worded it better! I agree with it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Thanks for sharing your comments.
Thanks to all senior members for guiding my mind to work it more better.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think the standard of keeping 10 as minimum should be increased. Do you think that?
If all members on a particular day post 10 post,then judging is easy but don't you think it does suits the amount kept for DFAA i.e 25.
I think atleast 25 posts should be minimum post a member need to post it to be eligible for DFAA.

I think there should be no restriction on post if person post one good quality post then he should be eligible it should be give number of impression of page instead of posts.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think the standard of keeping 10 as minimum should be increased. Do you think that?
If all members on a particular day post 10 post,then judging is easy but don't you think it does suits the amount kept for DFAA i.e 25.
I think atleast 25 posts should be minimum post a member need to post it to be eligible for DFAA.

@ Ronark, No one here says a person should post only min of 10 post. there is no restriction for posting. when considering to DFAA you should check all the post and see who has given maximum no. of quality posts. then they should awarded as DFAA.

Vinu
Yes kalyani mam told correct ronark but there should be no limit on this if it happens means the forum is waste here we had no limit on posting in forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

DFAA are as follows :

21st December : Sarala
22nd December : Abid Areacode
23rd December : None
24th December : Sasikanth
25th December : Ram Prosad Acharya

Hope,that i have done justice with all members.

Thanks.

Ronark thanks again i got my name you have not done any mistake you have done your work.Dont feel about that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am happy to see my name and congrates to the members in the list. by the way ronark how you taking result , the maximum number posts in a days or the quality posts in a day? and one more thing, if you are not able to announce the result due to exams or some other things, you please tell me. I will do.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.